Chapter 21

BEN Drowned POV
Toby and I make our way through the forest as he explains what our mission is and who the target was. As Toby was about to tell me the name, I had mini heart attack, worrying it might say [Name]'s name. Why am I worrying about her? She's one of my mission targets anyway! Who cares if it's her name written down! ...... well...
"Her n-n-name is Yuki Sun. She recently m-moved here with her s-ste-step father Dr Yuuto and her mother Dawn. H-Her mother is English a-and her father is Japanese. S-So she is characterised o-of both."
I couldn't help breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't [Name]'s Information written on the sheet. But why I felt worried for her I didn't know. I needed to try and distance myself so that when the time comes, I can kill her without hesitation. Hmm...

Yuki Sun POV
I sat on my bed with my earphones in and music playing while I drew in my sketch pad. It was coming up to my final days at school before I leave to go to an arts university. I was so excited. It was my dream to become an artist and I felt like it was finally coming true, step by step, piece by piece.
Smiling at my finished product, I remove my headphones and rush downstairs, taking my sketch pad with me.
"Father! Mother! Before you leave I want to show you something!"
I call to them as they prepare to head off to work. My father was a therapist of all kinds and my mother worked in a café down the street as a chef. I sometimes work there too to help her out when waitressing staff is low.
"Here!"
I smile widely as I show them my drawing. I watch with excitement as both of their expressions rise to be stunned and shocked. I loved the feeling of impressing someone. Seeing their faces change made my day.
"Wow! That's really good Hun!"
My mother praised me. I turn to my step father, but he doesn't say anything. He just smiles and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a wrapped gift box.
"I think you're ready to have this now. But do not open it yet. Wait until your very first day of university."
He orders as he taps my nose, handing me the present. I was so happy. Life was going perfect and literally nothing could go wrong at this point.
I wave goodbye to my mother and father, locking the door and heading over to the sofa. Switching on the tv, flicking through the channels.
"Hmm... no good shows.."
I mumble to myself as I try to find something to watch. Just then, as I was flicking, the tv started to glitch and the audio began to jump and skip, the video buffering almost.
"No no no!"
I give the remote a few taps before standing up and rushing to the TV set, pressing all buttons in sight, trying to fix it. However it was pointless. Sighing, I press the off button but the tv remains on and continues to glitch.
"Huh? Tuurn. Offf!"
I order as I hold and press the standby button. Nothing. The tv remained on.
"Ugh, screw this."
Giving up, I lean behind the tv and switch it off from the plug socket. The entire screen turns black and the glitching stops.
Standing up, I begin to walk away but I suddenly hear the sound of tv static. Turning around, the tv displayed that horrible grey, white and black dots as a static sound rings through.
I quickly crouch down to look under the TV set at the wall, the plug was still switch off. So how was the tv ON and producing static?
Beginning to panic. I run over to the tv and pull out the plug completely. Rushing away and heading to the stairs. But once again I freeze to the sound of static. Slowly turning around, the black, white and grey pixel dots had now changed to black and red. The red dots dripped and dribbled like blood. Smearing down the tv screen.
I cautiously make my way back over to the glitching tv, only to see words begin to appear.
"You shouldn't have done that."
Freaking out, I bolt upstairs to my room and slam my bedroom door. Panting out of breath as I lay on my bed.

After I had calmed down and could no longer hear static noise. I decided to watch a dvd but stay in my bedroom. Grabbing my favourite film and putting it in, I noticed the colour of the picture was a little darker than usual. But I went with it anyway.
Half way through the film, I noticed a character I had never seen before. He had blood stained blonde hair, a green outfit and hat which was also covered in blood. He had long elf ears and his eyes were like black holes with a bright red pupil in each. Blood dripping from his sockets. Ah first he was still, standing there with a menacing smile. But eventually he started walking forward. Getting closer and closer to the screen. Beginning to worry, I pause the film to make it stop, but the character kept walking. It didn't pause with the rest of the film. It kept walking and walking, causing me to rise from my bed and slowly back away. Until suddenly its face springs up right in front of the tv with a glitchy tuned laugh. Freaking out, I scream and run to my door, but it wouldn't open. I tugged and tugged  and tugged but it just would not open.
"Come on please!-"
I interrupt myself by screaming loudly as the blade of what seemed like a hatchet penetrated my door, landing inches away from my face, dead between the eyes. I turn back around to move away from the door but I notice the man from the tv was no longer there.
"What the?!"
I rush to my tv, grabbing the remote, playing, pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the dvd. The character  was no where to be seen.
I remained confused until I once again hear that spine chilling, glitchy contorted laugh. Coming from right behind me. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I slowly turn around, panting heavily and more tears streamed. Once I had turned the other way completely, I came face to face with two men. One wore a mouth guard and goggles, the other was the man I saw from the tv. The mouth guard man twitched and flinched. His head snapping awkwardly every time. The other stood staring at me with an evil grin, his entire body glitching like a broken game.

"Wh-Who are you?? Pl-Please.. stay away!"
I cry as I begin to back away from them, but they followed straight after. Coming closer and closer. Looking for an option, I grab the steak knife left on my counter desk from earlier where I had forgotten to take my plate downstairs to the kitchen. I hold it out in front of me shakily but they still come towards me.
In a panic, I vigorously slash the knife around. I cut the mouth guarded man a few times, blood dribbling down, but he didn't even react, as if he didn't even feel it. But as for the other guy, the knife didn't even leave a mark. It was as if he wasn't real and was just a hologram.
The two men turn to look at each other. The blonde haired mans grin slowly grew wider as they nod to each other before turning back to me.
"You shouldn't have done that."