Bonus chapter -1

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?

The music was glorious and I couldn't help but sing along with her beautiful singing. She rocked back and forth with so much passion it was like she transformed into a whole new person and I envied her for that. Her confidence to get on the stage almost everyday in front of hundreds of people always made me proud of her. Her beautiful voice always sent chills down my spine and her compassion for the music she sang always made me smile.

You can take everything I haveYou can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

She was never a show off of how famous she was or how rich she was. She was just herself with the simple fact she was a famous singer who was also an actress. She never made anyone feel beneath her and she was plain and simple, I loved her that way.

As the smoke clears, I awaken
And untangle you from me
Would it make you, feel better
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet

She always enjoyed interacting with her fans and hearing what they had to say to her. She was always interested even if it was the most boring thing she heard all day. That's who she was. She was the one out of twenty famous singers to sit and listen intently to her fans while they poured their hearts out to her.

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

The fans all sang to their hearts content. Making the bell centre a massive party. Lights from their phones were out, they all swayed to Demi's beautiful voice as she neared the ending of her last song of the night.

Go run, run, run
I'm gonna stay right here,
Watch you disappear
Yeah-oh, go run, run, run
Yeah, it's a long way down
But I am closer to the clouds up here

Demi started walking to the front of the stage and pointed to a random fan. The body guards nodded and walked to her. She was hoisted up onto the stage and she immediately started crying from joy.

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper, oh-oh
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground

Demi hugged her fan and gave her a kiss on the cheek. When we first started to date I thought I would be jealous of all the girls she was kissing on the cheek at all her shows but I wasn't because I knew when she walked off that stage she was mine.

Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
(Like a skyscraper)
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper}

She was all mine because I loved her and she loved me. She showered me with kisses, hugs and snuggles all the damn time. As if she was sometimes scared to lose me because of jealousy. Me being me always reminded her that I wasn't jealous of a silly kiss on the cheek when I got her to myself at night without all of her fans surrounding us.

My favorite part of the day is when we go home together, we set a movie up and eat pizza while snuggling.

I hope you guys liked this bonus chapter! Sorry it took so long to get up. There might be another bonus chapter up soon, it all depends. Anyways love, Emily.