Chapter 37

I get up at 6:00 a.m. I have that interview with Y/N today.

I get up and take a shower, after I start getting ready.

Jacob and Uncle Wes is waiting outside my door. Y/N walks out, and looks so beautiful.

" Today we have the wonderful Jacob Lofland and Y/N Y/L/N, with Wes Ball " Lesley says

" Hey! " We both say.

" So Jacob and Y/N tell us a little bit about The Scorch Trials and your characters" she says.

" Um, well Thomas and the other gladers have just gotten out of the maze. Completing the maze trials. So they meet Aris. Aris thinks Thomas could get him and them out so he shows him the bodies. After a while they escape and then they enter the scorch. My character is Aris, he is the only one left from Group B that was still hoping to get into the safe haven. B1 the partner. So he shows Thomas, and then they find a way out. Then they reunite with Maggie and her friends " I say.

" Maggie is the girl who is just wanting to find a way from WICKED. She escaped with Harriet, Sonya, and Rose. So if you read the books, she is the long lost girlfriend of Newt. So it's going to be interesting to see what happens between Newt and Maggie " Y/N says smiling, she look so beautiful when she smiles.

" So what is your favorite scene so far, without giving away spoilers " Lesley says.

" I love when they have the first encounter with Jorge and Brenda. " Y/N says.

" All the action scenes " Uncle Wes says.

" I love the scenes between Newt and Maggie or Thomas and Y/N, because they have so good chemistry " I say. They do have great chemistry.

" Yes you adore those scenes " Uncle Wes says. Y/N just chuckles.

" Do you like those scenes? " Lesley asks.

" Um, yes of course Thomas is such a good actor and kisser, but I've had a boyfriend for about to be 3 years. So I'm just like okay I have to kiss and act like someone else's girlfriend " she says. Her saying that makes my heart want to drop. I think I may like her, but I don't want to break up what seems like an amazing relationship.

" But you were Brett's girlfriend in Teen Wolf " I say.

" Before I started dating Froy, that's when I was Brett's girlfriend or Cody Saintgnue "  she says.

" Oh " I say.

" So Wes do you think that this movie is going to be awesome? " Lesley asks.

" It's going to be WICKED awesome " Wes says. Y/N starts dying laughing falling out of her chair.

" Well that's good " Lesley says. " That's all that we have today " she adds.

" Go see The Scorch Trials in September it's going to be awesome " Y/N says.