How You Met - Damon x reader

"This is Stefan. I can't get to the phone right now. Please leave a message after the tone."

"Hey, Stefan," I started my message. "I left my bag in your room. I'm not doing anything right now so I'm going to swing by your place in a few. See you in a bit. Also, call me! I have important news."

Elena and I had been up late the night before working on a presentation for U.S. History. I had told my mom I was spending the night at Elena's, which really meant I was spending the night at the Salvatore mansion. There were upsides and downsides to this. One major positive was that the place was beautiful and the beds were comfy. The only negative was the fact that I could be killed by bloodthirsty vampires at any minute. Of course Stefan would never do this, but I knew that there had to be other vampires in the area. Stefan had alluded to a dangerous brother that he hadn't seen in a while. I hoped I would never have to run into this evil-sounding monster.

I hopped in my car and headed to the Salvatore mansion. When I got there, I saw that the door was wide open. This seemed strange, but I assumed that Stefan had just left it open for me before he left or whenever he got home. I walked in with little hesitation. 

"Hello?" I called out. No answer. 

Strange.

I made my way upstairs toward Stefan's room. I was about to go in, but then I noticed a door at the end of the hallway was open. This was only strange because this door remained shut all the time.

I should have just grabbed my bag and left. Even if I had tried to do that, I'm not sure I would have made it out of there without encountering one of the most terrifying and dangerous creatures I had ever come into contact with. 

I let my curiosity get the best of me. I crept down the hallway, trying to stay quiet in case someone was actually home. 

I thought I saw something behind me out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned around, there was nothing there.

Spooky.

I put my fear aside and made a bold step into the mysterious room, which immediately had me in a trance. The room was dark due to the dark wooden paneling in the room. The bed looked very comfortable: a large mattress covered in floral bedding and blood-red pillows. The windows were covered with black-out curtains that may have actually just been black bedsheets. The thing that really caught my eye was the beautiful chandelier at the center of the room. 

"What's a pretty thing like you doing all alone in my room?" came a husky voice from behind me. Chills instantly overtook my body. I closed my eyes and braced myself for what I knew would be my painful demise. Being drained of blood is not a quick or painless way to go.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, genuinely terrified. He wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned in close until I could feel his breath on my neck. 

"I've been traveling for a few weeks and haven't been able to experience the finer aspects of life in quite a while. Would you mind doing me a favor before you go?"

"But you aren't technically alive, right?" I asked.

"Clever girl," he smirked before pressing me against the wall and locking eyes with me. "I assume you know my brother then. So you know what I'm capable of?"

He was the sexiest person I had ever seen. He was immortal perfection. He eyed me up and down before locking eyes with me again. I could tell what he was about to do.

"What's your name?" I asked as I felt his hand snake around my waist again.

"Damon Salvatore," he said with a smile. He seemed to be growing more and more turned on as he held me closer. "I've been out on business. I haven't been touched in days. I'd love for you to change that."

"You don't have to compel me to sleep with you," I smirked. Know that sounds bad and desperate and whatever, but he was hot. Really hot. 

"Good to know," he said with a surprised laugh, flashing me over to his bed. 

That was one hell of a first impression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think!