Blackpink House. #25.

A/N: Unedited.

•••

Come early morning, Lisa opened her eyes to be greeted with Chaeyoung cuddled into her. A small smile took over her face and she leaned over to press her lips against the chubby cheek.

The feeling caused Chaeyoung to mumble in her sleep and turn over further into Lisa.

"Wake up Rosie," Lisa coaxes.

"No." Chaeyoung whines.

"Come on baby." Lisa says sweetly. "We have places to be today."

Chaeyoung opens her eyes to be greeted with Lisa's warm smile.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning." Chaeyoung smiles.

Lisa giggles at her cuteness and kisses her cheek. "You need to get up babe."

The older girl sighs as Lisa gets out of bed. "You're excited about today aren't you?" She smiles fondly.

"Yeah," Lisa admits shyly. "Speaking of which, should I tell her about us?"

"If you want to," Chaeyoung says as she watches Lisa change. "It's all up to you baby."

Lisa slips her shirt on and makes her way back over to Chaeyoung. "Well don't say that Rosie. Your opinion is just as important as mine in this relationship." She says before kissing her.

Chaeyoung lets out a happy hum, "I love you. And if you really want to tell your mother I say go for it."

"Okay then I will." Lisa winks. "Get up Chaeng. I'll meet you downstairs."

•••

"I'd like to be, anything you want. Hey girl, lemme talk to you!" Jennie sings as she showers. "If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, keep you on my own girl, never be alone..."

Jisoo raises her brows and stifles a giggle as she walks into the bathroom.

"So baby...CAN I BE YOUR BOYFRIEND, CAN I!" Jisoo sings at the top of her lungs.

"AHHH!! JISOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Jennie shouts. "I ALMOST JUST PEED MYSELF!"

"You're in the shower, go ahead." Jisoo shrugs.

"Ugh! You're not even singing the right song." Jennie groans.

Jisoo strips off her clothes and joins Jennie in the shower, wrapping her arms around her from behind.

"Can I be your boyfriend, can I!"

"No." Jennie says while trying to suppress a smile.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo smiles. She presses kisses repeatedly against Jennie's cheek making the younger giggle. "Are you really really sure?!"

"Stop!" Jennie giggles at the ticklish feeling.

"Are you excited about today?" Jisoo smiles while turning Jennie around to face her.

Jennie nods, giving Jisoo her gummy smile as she pulls her closer. "I'm going to get so much stuff!" She says excitedly while hugging Jisoo.

"You mean I'm going to get you so much stuff." Jisoo corrects with a giggle.

"Hmm?" Jennie questions while pulling her head away.

"Of course I'm going to buy everything for you." Jisoo says. "What type of girlfriend would I be if I let you buy your own toys?" She chuckles before pecking the tip of Jennie's nose.