Goodbye

" ouch!.. be more gentler.. ah!.. Clayder..mn..i said.. more gentler.. "

" Young Master, I can't feel you more better if you keep complaining like that. Do you want me to go slow or faster?" (Clayder)

" Slow? Fast? ****!! Hurry up and apply healing ointmen– ahhh! Clayder.. be more gentler.. what are you doing!?! Are you deliberately hurting me? "

Clayder smiled while applying healing ointment on my body. I can't move my body.... I glared at the two who was currently standing in my room while looking nervously.

" Did you just come here to hurt me?"

" Senpai... I.. I'm.. sorry.." (Claudia)

" Senior.." (Nathan)

I said with a sarcastic tone while looking at their pitiful and grieving expression.

" pff.. ha ha ha.. you look so funny!.. fine fine i understand you two. So don't cry.. you look like a Kid..."

"" Really? ""

"I'm just unlucky that i was hanged in the tree to fall afterwards causing me many wounds and bruises. "

" Senior, It was Claudia's wind magic fault. " (Nathan)

" What did you say?!?..Senpai,don't believe him.. It was his daggers fault!"
(Claudia)

" You two.. stop now. Did you just really come here to fight with each other and hurt me?"

"" that's not it. ""

" Senior.. I would like to inform you that i would be leaving one month from now on in Meryid Kingdom."
(Nathan)

" The same as me Senpai..  I would leave 2 weeks from now from Meryid Kingdom and go to the Magic Academy." (Claudia)

" I see.. then Nathan where will you go? You would also go to the Magic Academy like Claudia?"

" I decided to travel for one year around the Central Continent first before i go to the Magic Academy after that." (Nathan)

" Why?... why.. would you go?.. you can leave later if you want to go in magic academy."

" Senpai.. sorry.. Do you know the minimum requirement to be in Magic Academy?" (Claudia)

" well the age was supposed to be 12- 20 years old.."

" Senpai.. lately my Puppy is introducing me in many nobles and prospects on becoming my husband.. pui! Who needs them?! I don't want to get married at all!!" (Claudia)

" so that's why you're going to Magic Academy earlier?"

I sighed as i heard Claudia's reason. Well she was a man in a girl's body after all.. who would want to get married with a guy if he was also a guy inside if it is like that?

I look at Nathan to hear his reason..

" I want to get away from my Sister."

"......"

That's it?

" Is there another reason? That was just a too simple reason.."

" Too simple?!? Senior.. there's really nothing else.. I just want to stay away from Natalia.. She was very scary.."
(Nathan)

" Clinging to a thigh backfired to you."

I see they're leaving...

Sigh

" Young Master do you want me to leave the room so you can have a good Farewell talk to each other?" (Clayder)

" Thank you for consideration Clayder."