•Confession•

I sat patiently on the chair with my legs crossed.  Luke kept glancing at me wondering why I kept moving around in the chair since daddy wanted to play a game on me. I couldn't find a comfortable spot every position I tried made me want to climax and just come down from my high, but since we have visitors I had no chance in doing that. I looked over at Harry's fingers to spot him turning the item back on. A bunch of whimpers came out my mouth wanting to rub my sore spot Harry grabbed my arm " Excuse me guys I need to have a talk with Daisy for a second." He shot a smile at his buddies and pulled me into his room.

                                     I jumped on daddy and wrapped my legs around his body. "Please daddy i'll be such a good girl if you let me cum I won't play with myself, I learned my lesson." I pouted looking into his eyes. "Hmm. Well you've been good so far and obeyed my rules. I'll let you go this time but you won't if you disobey me again." I jumped up and down kissing all over his cheeks. He threw me on the bed and pulled of the panties and rubbed my spot. I sighed in relief  that the buzzing had left my body but happy daddy was finally helping the problem he had created. After minutes of moaning and enjoying his hand I came he licked my juices and we went back to his chatting friends.

   *

                                     We all decided to go to the movies and pass time since there was nothing else to do back home. School is getting near the end and daddy is having less papers to grade and more time with me which I love so much. I love passing my time with Harry and his friends it felt comfortable to hangout with them. It showed how much I missed my family, but i'm happy where i'm at now with Harry.

                                   We all sat in the back row I brought a blanket because it always gets cold in the movies I like being cuddled up and eating popcorn. Harry put his arm around me and pulled me closer to his warm body. The movie began to play and everyone's voices died down. I was met with a hand on my upper part of my thigh I jumped at the coldness. I put my hand on top of Harry's and kissed his cheek. " Ewww get a room." Luke said. "Shhhh!" A lady that sat down below us shushed him. Me and Harry giggled while Luke rolled his eyes. Me and Luke were getting closer we were talking on a regular basis although meeting each other scared the shit out of me I forgave him.

  *

                                  The movie rolled to the end with the credits and we all jumped up ready to go back home. Everyone else decided to go back to there place and hangout while Luke, Harry and I drove back home. Harry went up to his room to put some things down leaving me and him alone. " Would you like anything to drin-" I got cut off by Luke. "Listen Daisy I have to confess something. " He pushed me up against the wall leaving no space in between us. My eyes widen at the actions that just took place my breathing became staggered. "Uhm Luke you okay?" I pushed him to try to make him move but he doesn't budge. " Daisy I like you, and I know i'm Harry's friend and I shouldn't get in the way of you two, but it's impossible please understand." He pushed a couple of strands away from my face tucking it behind my ear. "Luke I love Harr-" getting cut off again we both shot up and looked over to an angry daddy. "What the hell is going on here!" his veins popping up from his forehead. "Harry I can explain!" Luke pleaded.