-6-

^^^Im soft😭😭😭
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

3rd person pov

Miwa and Winwin barely survived the rest of their classes. Ever since the event that took place in the halls with Taeyong, Miwa couldn't think straight.
Every once in a while, she would get distracted from her work. She couldn't help but stare at Taeyong's empty seat.

Winwin noticed this, and would ask multiple times if she was alright and she would nod her head every time. He was worried about her. She didn't seem like herself, but he decided it wasn't his business anyway.

As soon as classes ended Miwa and Winwin rushed out of the building and stood in the parking lot. Pretty soon a woman in a cherry red SUV waved towards them.

"That's my ride," Winwin told her.

Miwa nodded and they exchanged goodbyes. She watched as Winwin happily got into the car. He waved at her as they drove off and she waved back.

She turned back towards the school, sat on a bench, and waited for her mom to arrive.

5 minutes turned into 10.

10 minutes turned into 20.

20 minutes turned into an hour.

She was now the only student there.

She mentally cursed in her head and dialed her mom's number.

After a few seconds her mom picked up.

"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
"I'm at work.
I can't pick you up today."

"Of course."

"Miwa, I know you're still angry about moving but I promise things will go back to normal."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't tell you yet, but I will as soon as I can."

Miwa sighed and ended the call after telling her mother goodbye. As much as she wanted to, she just couldn't bring herself to hate her. She was her mom after all. Even though what she did wasn't right, she still took care of her so she should at least be grateful.

She had no other choice but to walk home.

As she stood up and stretched, she felt like she was being watched. She turned around to see no one was there. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Looking for someone?"

Miwa jumped and swung at the voice coming from behind her out of instinct.

"OW!"

Miwa froze in her spot as she stared at Taeyong, who was on the ground, covering his cheek and groaning.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." she told him while kneeling down to check the damage.

She removed Taeyong's hand from his cheek and he winced.

It was purple.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"IT WAS ACCIDENT. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SCARED ME LIKE THAT."

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

"I DON'T KNOW."

Miwa helped Taeyong up and he glared at her.

"Why are you even here anyway?"

"Well, I was waiting for my mom, but something came up so now I have to walk."