Copyright Statement

Copyright © 2014 RidingLife

All rights reserved. No part of this entire story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the creator of this work (RidingLife).

This story is the product of author's hard work and imagination, kindly respect.

A/N

Before you read further:-

Let's talk about a few things before you enter Liana's world.

1. I'm not an expert author or something, as writing is something I'm doing for PLAIN FUN. I'm a Chartered Accountant by profession, so don't start saying rude things about my writing. If you've a constructive criticism, say it nicely and I'll pay heed to it. If you'll be rude, I'll go to your profile and press 'Mute'. Hey, that rhymed. XD Spread peace and love! xoxo 

2. The first few chapters might irritate you or might seem childish etc., but stay patient. I had started this story two years back, and now when I read this novel's first few chapters, I roll my eyes at some of the dialogues I've written. I'm editing a few things slowly. So, yeah, I know that it's not perfect in the beginning, but you'll start liking the story as it progresses. Give it a chance if you're a practical romantic. :)

3. The male character is annoying, so he does annoy the female character. Everyone has their own way of facing situations, and just like that Liana tries to stay patient and handle the situations in her own way. Don't judge her hastily. Give her time, and you'll find out how lovely she is. After the first 4-5 chapters, you'll get to know the characters more and I'm sure you'll love the story as its main plot would start to uncover. So read this only if you've patience and want a good read with good laughs throughout the story.

4. No slut shaming of any kind, PLEASE! I would not like to hear anyone bad mouthing my characters. They are like my kids. XD

5. Please don't go on feminist rants when you read even slightly offensive jokes or dialogues. Stay calm, chill out, and have fun. Take things a bit lightly and see how wonderful life is... 

Over and Out!

Happy reading!

Love, Raima <3