T'Challa | Netflix

*Short (as always), but (hopefully) cute :)*

You walked into the room, T'Challa laying on the couch. Bowing to him and praising him you greeted him, "My King, my King!"

Laughing he looked up from his phone, "Y/N, stop it! Stop, man!"

Chuckling you flopped down next to him, "you're just so easy to make fun of, I'm sorry."

He quickly pecked you on your lips and you asked him, "so what'cha up to?"

T'Challa showed you the screen of his phone, on it you saw the chat of him and Shuri.
"Shuri sent me some shows I should watch... I'm free for the next few days, so any preferences?"

"Which shows did she recommend?", you asked curiously.

"Ahh... so there is Supergirl?"

"Nahh."

"Supernatural?"

"Already watched that."

"Star Wars? No, wait, Star Trek?"

"Already watched that, too. Come on, give that to me", you snatched his phone from his hands and quickly skimmed over the list.
"Ahh, perfect. I know what we're gonna binge watch. I've wanted to start Arrow for a long time, but never really found the time to do it."

"Whatever you wish, my prince", he swiped over the screen and a hologram appeared in the air.
"(Y/N) dim the lights!", T'Challa commanded and the lights immediately got darker. Only a second later the first episode of the Arrow began to play.

"You didn't seriously name your A.I. after me, did you", you asked glaring at him.

"Shhh, I wanna watch this show now", you could literally hear him grin, but snuggled up against his chest anyways.