note

Finally, it's over. I don't know if you'd like the last chapter but I tried my best, I think.

First, I'd like to apologize for the slow updates that I know some of you might have forgotten about this book already. But I want you all to know how thankful I am for the support and nice words you left for me to read. It really helped me to finish this book. Thank you so much for everything.

Let me just tell you what inspired me to write this book (you can stop reading if you want to lmao); I was at the bookstore when I saw this book "Losing Gabriel". I never really got the chance to read the book or even just the sypnosis but there was something about the title that intrigued me. When I got home, since I'm currently stanning BTS, I decided to write a few drafts before publishing it a month after.

I know this book isn't really unique like the others and it's a bit of a cliché, but I'm glad it still received lots of love from co-armys. ♥️

Thank you, thank you again.

P.S. I'm actually writing a book two and I'm already on the tenth chapter, but I'm still not quite sure if I should continue this or leave it as it is, for your imagination to do finish the job lmao. So, tell me what you think about it. Thank you again.