85| the disaster couple

Asanda | Colton

Asanda | Colton

■■■
5:23pm

"...because he has always treated me like I didn't matter, that's what I'm scared of. That you'll have turn to be just like him and--"

"--Hey listen baby, I'm nothing like that asshole called Jamie and I will never be, one thing valuable my parents taught me is to never lay a hand on a lady and never get angry to the point of being unnatural. I would never and mean never hurt you ... well not intentionally, I'd rather chew my right arm off before I think about hurting you baby, you should know that..."

"... Are you-- Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack baby girl, you mean a lot to me and I wouldn't ruin it by trying to hurt you purposefully."

"But what if-- what if you change your mind and ... oh God.."

"Hey hey hey baby please don't cry, I'm sorry. I would never change my mind of you. Never, please don't cry my heart literally hurts knowing that I can't even kiss your tears away or do anything about it..."

"I-I-I'm sorry I'm so scared-"

"Don't be baby girl, I love you baby please don't cry, please princess."

"..."

"Baby? Are you okay?"

"..."

"Asa baby? You're worrying me, are you okay?"

"You-- You... You just said you l-l-love me."

"...I...did? I did."

"Did you-- Did you mean it?"

"...I do mean it princess. I love you so much. I can't pretend I don't anymore, I've fallen for you hook line and sinker."

"..."

"You don't have to--"

"You know that this is crazy right?... we haven't even met yet and yet we're in love."

"Yeah it is-- wait what? We're in love ... does that mean that--"

"I love you too Chicken and I'm also done pretending that I don't anymore.."

"You-- you have made me the happiest guy on earth .. does that mean you're mine?"

"I-- Colton--"

"Baby I would never hurt you I promise, I love you Asanda. Please tell me that you're going to be mine--"

"Colton-- I'm messed up, this Jamie thing messed me up, this wasn't supposed to happen--"

"I'm messed up too Asanda, together we can be a disaster. Please give this a chance-- give me a chance. Please."

"I--okay"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah--- I'll be yours..."

"Baby I love you so much and you just made me the happiest person on earth..."

Whoa

Whoa ... things went from zero to a hundred real quick.

Plusssss, 2K already, you have got to be kidding me! Thank you so so so much.

Written: 02 May 2018
Published: 19 May 2020

---434 Words---