Fault and confusion

I was just so mad I wasn't even thinking when I answered Mr.Uchiha.
I knew I was in the wrong but my emotions got the better of me.

I didn't want to see him now, I'm not in the mood to. So I really wished he'd just fuck off.
Sasuke got up swiftly and walked towards me fiercely.

He grabbed and pulled my collar, "You don't speak to me like that." The teacher growled.
How the hell does he expect me to treat him like a teacher after all we been through?

Kiba smacked Sasuke's hands off me, "Sorry teacher, you can't put your hands on a student." Kiba responded maturely, despite his ready-to-pounce pissed off face.
"Oh yeah? I'll put my hands on you." Mr. Uchiha then let go of me and punched him surprisingly, sending Kiba off his feet and colliding into tables.

I gasped and immediately send my palm flying across the teacher's face. "You can harm me, but don't fucking touch Kiba!"
Kiba laid on the flipped over table, with an enraged face as he touched the area he was attacked at.
"Yeah, all you fucking give a damn about is Kiba, right?" He pushed me roughly and forcefully.

"You don't even care about yourself." He repeated his action, pushing me further back into the classroom and away from Kiba.
I was much smaller than the older man, so it was easy of him to push me.
"Hey, get your filthy hands off my Naruto!" Kiba yelled from across the classroom as tables creaked while he got up painfully.

"So you wouldn't mind me hurting you, right?" Sasuke mocked me as he gave a final strong push and my back met the wall harshly.
Sasuke abruptly kissed me very hard and when I tried to push him away, he bit my lips even harder, causing them to bleed slightly.

I just didn't know what he wanted from me. Why am I being played again?

Kiba whacked the bastard from the back while the teacher was distracted with me. And he turned around sharply
and both of them began to fight.

"Stop!" I screamed and it echoed the messed up classroom. My voice weakened as I collapsed onto my knees. "Stop.. Just stop it already.. Sto..op." Before I knew it, my tears were falling onto my lap.
I had enough of everything.
The men quickly stopped their fighting and ran towards me, "Naruto! Are you ok?" Both of them asked in unison.

I was so tired and confused. I bit my lips and my throat hardened as I tried to suppress my screaming emotions.
"I don't get what you want from me, Sasuke!" Without thinking, I yelled.

"You pretend you don't know me for one second and you kiss me the next. What the fuck is this? How can you expect to treat and respect you like a average teacher AFTER ALL YOUVE DONE TO ME?" One of my hands holding onto my head and the other wiping my tears violently.

"I just want you." The teacher calmed down, seeing me in this state. He gently grabbed my hands, "You told me you wanted everything to go back to normal. So I had to pretend. You told me you were suffering because of my love, I had to suppress. But the thing is, I couldn't." His expression softened with a hint of pain.

Kiba growled, forcing himself into the picture like he was forgotten. "I thought you forgotten him. Replaced him with that new girl of yours."

"Don't get me wrong. She was the one interested in me." The teacher quickly explained, "I thought if I be with her, I could forget you. But I couldn't." He continued.

Before I could reply, Kiba replied on my behalf. "Bull shit!" He threw the teacher' hands off me and moved in front of me as if he was protecting me from the enemy.

"Bull shit or not, I think you clearly know deep down, you've fallen for me." I could only hear his voice. Even though I couldn't see him, it still killed me.

"Cut your crap! His heart is with me!" Kiba fought back, without a doubt.

"Don't be so sure about that. Am I right, Naruto?"

...

Just what exactly do I say?