Chapter 13, Finally Friday

It's Friday, one minute to the end of the day

I have to resist the urge to start chanting: 'Summer, Summer, Summer,' because High School Musical fans aren't actually welcome in high school and really, it's more like: 'Fall, Fall, Fall," and that would make kids think I'm this sadistic person that wants someone to fall in PT. 

PT is the last subject of the day for me. I know Owen has it with me, but he's not at school today (thank the gods above). His goons on the other hand, have been watching me about as much as Blake and his goons have been watching me. Okay, maybe Blake's goons were more like glaring after I beat them in racing yesterday. Liam's face was priceless!

I've been ignoring Blake for as much as I could the whole day long.

'Darling, could you lend me a pencil?'

'No.'

'Darling, you look really lovely today,'

'Can't say the same of you.'

'Darling, we should go get a drink some time,'

'I have a boyfriend.'

Seriously, this guy is about as likely to quit annoying me, as much as he is to quit smoking. That might be the reason why the day has felt exceptionally long. 

"So, are you going to Cam's party?" Rude Jude asks. She also has PT with me and complains more about the running than actually running.

"Yup,"

"That's going to be interesting..."

"Why?"

"Because it's at Jane's house. It's on the East-side of town, so Owen's going to be there and not Blake," she says.

"I have a boyfriend. I don't care about Owen," I point out.

"Owen is soooo hot!"

"Careful Jude, you might burn," 

"I'll do anything for that guy!"

"I'll do anything to get him to leave me alone," I confess. Seriously, my parents would get a heart-attack if they knew I'm mixed up with gangs. "The day I cheat on my boyfriend is the day I, like, become a gang leader myself or something," I laugh. The very idea of it is crazy.