23

A/n: bless up! Vote, comment... don't be A silent reader!

*EDITED

Luke;

"Holly—"

"No dad. Please. I don't want to hear it. I'm going to stay with mom and that's it." She said as she put her mobile in her small bag.

"Gillian please, you guys stay, I'll leave. I'm the one who got us into this mess." I said almost crying.

"Seriously Luke? You expect me to stay in a place where you fücked my daughters best friend?" She spat.

I was speechless and my head hung low in shame.

"Shame on you dad." Holly said rolling her eyes as she rolled her suitcase away and out of the house.

"Gillian, forgive me. I'm deeply sorry. If there's any way we can still be together —"

"Luke, the chances are almost impossible. I loved you so, so much and you broke my trust. You broke me Luke.. I need time." She said as tears formed in her eyes.

Wow, I really hurt her a lot.

"Gill then tell me, do I have something to wait for. . With you?"

"I need time. But aside that, yes, you do. But only if . . ."

"Only if what?" I asked.

"Only if you forget about her. You forget about the stupid teenage pleasures you got for her. You stop all his pedophilia."

I sucked in a breath. But it's okay, I could do that for her, I could do this for my wife, Gillian.

"Of course, she didn't mean anything to me at all. She was just a good püssy." I said, crude words rolling off my tongue as I said bad stuff about her.

"I'll leave Luke. Don't try to contact me or Holly for a few days." Gillian said as she walked out of the door.

I closed the door behind her and ran up to the couch where Miley and I lay a few days before and I layed on it.

"I'm sorry my princess. I'm sorry. But this would've happened one day," I sniffed as tears fell out of my eyes and I hugged the fabric, imagining it was Miley.

I was being selfish. I wanted Gill as my wife and Miley as my lover. I couldn't live without either of them.

+++

I didn't know where Miley was, or how she was. I didn't know if she was struggling or if she was over us. I wanted to meet her but I couldn't, then I would just betray Gillian's trust in me.

I parked my car in the car park and got down and walked towards the entrance of Walmart. Guess this is some grocery shopping time.
I took a cart and grabbed some soft drinks, and then went to the pasta section.

"Dad, I'll make spaghetti for you.. I know how to Okay?" I heard a very familiar voice.

I perched up my neck to see Miley, standing in the other aisle, with a man dressed in a suit next to her.

"Princess you can take it. But you have to make it for me tonight otherwise .." he threatens jokingly.

Princess. She's my princess. Only mine. Who is this guy who's calling her his princess?

"Otherwise what? I know you wouldn't do anything at all Harvey, I'm you daughter after all!" She giggled and gave him a side hug.

What? Daughter? Father? But I thought Miley didn't have a father.

"I'm gonna go get some breads and muffins, Wait here." He instructed and walked to another aisle.

I walked into the aisle, I'm sorry, but I can't help myself if we are like a meter apart.

"Miley." I addressed her and she dropped the pasta packet she was holding on the floor.

"Luke . . What are you doing. Here?" She asked, a strained look on her face.

"Groceries," I said.

"You have a dad?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"You were eavesdropping? And to answer your question yes, I just found out about him and he's amazing. He's a honest and a gentle man." She said smiling.

"Good."

"So.. how's everything been?" I asked coughing.

"Please, don't start this awkward conversation okay? You think of me as a whôre so let it be that way. You don't need to talk to me out of force. I'm out of Your life now Mr. Hemmings, like I should've been from the start." She said crossing her elbows as she glared at me.

I didn't have words to speak because what she said was some what true. I did call her a whœre but I don't consider her as one. I pushed her away because I don't want her to be with someone as broke and stupid as me.

"I got a pita bread too, Miley — Oh. Hello." Her dad appeared and when he saw me he smiled.

"Hi."I said smiling back.

"Dad this is Mr. Hemmings, my friends's dad." Miley introduced and I almost puked at her introduction. But that's all I am to her now - her friends dad.

"Oh nice to meet you."

"Same, sir. So, what work are you into?" I asked trying to make a normal chat.

"Well I'm an attorney, how about you?"

"I have a business off my own. Um, Hemmings Pvt. Ltd. sales business." I said, adding my company name.

"Oh yes, I've heard about your company, they fought a case against this consumer. I heard about it, i was in the court that time."

"Yes, That was a bad time." I said. My eyes flickered back to Miley who looked totally uninterested.

"Well, we have to go now, but anyways, please do visit us sometime and let's meet, it will be nice meeting you, uhm.."

"Luke," I said telling him my name.

"Yes, Luke. I'm Harvey, Harvey Spectre." He introduced and I shook his hand,

"Definitely, sir." I said and took a hold of my cart and rolled it forward.

I have no direction in life. After seeing Miley I can't imagine not being with her. I need to talk to Miley and I need to tell Gill soon enough that I can't be her with Even if I try because it looks like I've fallen head over heels for someone else and that is Miley.

I sucked in a breath and walked forward.

~~~~

Hi kiddos..
drop down ur ages in comment boxes I wanna know how old u nincompoops r lmao