Conquering the Demon (Part III)

Everything was set, the two figure standing across from each other are ready to put it all on the line, to end the battle once and for all.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I look at him for a little while as he looked at me as well. "Bold words from you (Y/N). Fine then." he said as he turns into his demon form, laughing as he looked at me. "Make it worth my while, guardian!" he said as I tighten my hold on my scythe and started to charge at him with everything I've got.

I rushed towards him with my scythe as he started to throw some fireballs at my direction, deflecting everything he throws at me and started to swing my scythe down, having the Grim Reaper copy my moves, he swung down his scythe as well, making the demon surprised as he backs away.

"Looks like I'm in deep trouble." he said as his eyes shined a little bit and soon enough, he made another copy of me with the Grim Reaper with it. "I prefer to even the odds." he said as the clone started to attack me, blocking his attack and his Grim Reaper.

The copy of me started to swing his scythe wildly as I back away from it, having a hard time fighting with myself as I started to feel a burning sensation. I look behind me and saw the demon attacking me with his fireball, I fall back down from the pain as the clone of me kicked me in the gut, sending me flying a few meters away from him.

I held my stomach as I slowly stood up from the ground. 'At this rate, I'll be dead before landing a hit on him.' I said as I looked at the both of them, slowly making their way towards me, I clenched my fist and grip my scythe tight as I get ready to attack.

Midoriya's POV:

As the fight continues, half of the class are tired from the assault courtesy by the demon, luckily, the pro heroes noticed what's going on with us and quickly headed to our location. Even the class 1-B lend a hand in fighting the demons.

Although, they were very scared when they saw the demons, but after they saw what we had go through, they finally made to a decision to help us. As I look around, I saw Aiko-chan close to the portal, as if she was trying to close it. I quickly rushed to her as well as Todoroki and Kacchan, seemingly having the same idea as mine.

"Aiko-chan!" I yelled as she looks at us and looked at her. "Damn it Planty! Are you going to get yourself killed with your stupid actions!" Kacchan yelled as me and Todoroki just looked at her, focusing on her work.

"Less yelling, more helping, explosion boy!" she said as Kacchan was furious but let out a small tched at the end as we surround her, making sure to protect her with our lives. 'What ever you are doing (Y/N), make it quick!'

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I was attacking the demon, the other clone of me disappeared as we fight, having a two-on-one disadvantage put a heavy damage on my part as I had to fight them when they decided to gang up on me at once.

My body was full of scars, wounds have started to fill my (Muscle Type/ M/T) body, my clothes were burned and torn apart from the both of them. Looking at the demons' side, he was panting from exhaustion, his covered in wounds and his armor started to crumble as I walked up to him, knowing his next move will be our lives switching places as I devise a plan.

I slowly walked up to him, making copies of myself as I get to him closer. "Do you think that would stop me from taking your life?" he said as his hand started to glow as he touched one of the clones, disappearing in an instant. "What the!" he said as the clones and me began to speak.

"I know you would go for that, that's why, I'm going to end this right here!" we said as the demon started to search for the real me, knowing that his life is in danger. He searched frantically as one by one my clones started to disappear, until there are only two left.

"Last chance, stay down." I said as the demon gritted his teeth and touched another clone, making him disappear. The demon grinned as he swiftly turns to my direction, extending his hand at me. "Found you!" he yelled as chains started to appear under him and coiled its way to his body.

"Let me go!" he demanded as I look at him backing away while holding my scythe, making the Grim Reaper appear. "This is the end for you." I said as I raised my scythe, making the Grin Reaper copy it. With one slash, the scythe of the Grim Reaper made contact as I swung it down, letting out a yelled of pain coming from him.

Todoroki's POV:

The place started to glow a bright (F/C), looking around the place as I saw the demons we fought disappearing from the training grounds. I look at Aiko for a bit to know what is going on, as the portal closes slowly.

"He did it! (Y/N) did it!" she yelled as cheers started to fill the place knowing that the battle is over. But, there is one more thing that bothers me. 'I hope you are okay, (Y/N).'

(Y/N)'s POV:

As the demons' body stopped glowing, I look at him for a good while, releasing the chains as I know it was over. "All of the preparations to take this world, crushed by the vessel I controlled." he said as he started to fade away. "You know, with your skills, you would make a good addition to my power." I said as he lets out a chuckle.

I saw the stone glow a bright red as he looks at it. "Guess the stone wants me to lend my demonic powers." he said as he quickly touched the stone, while I look at him with surprise. "Just remember that only use me for some real problems, my powers are far beyond powerful." he warned me as he started to disappear, sighing a little bit as the problem was solved.

I looked around at the place and saw the damaged he left. "I need to get this place fixed." I said as I spotted something under the rubble, quickly pulling it out, I quickly noticed that it was a hood which master used to wear. I look at it for a good while and decided to wear it, to honor him and his sacrifices that he had done for us.

I stood up and limped my way to my room, which is surprisingly fine after all the chaos happened lately, I deserve some well good rest. I lie down on my bed and slowly closed my eyes and drifted to a deep sleep.

"Finally, its over."