Marriage & Photoshoots

"Wassup Morgan

"Wassup Morgan." Everyone greeted. I walked into the house and hugged everyone.

I looked at Asia, "Been here all day?"

"Damn near." She laughed. "Christian and I been out, we just got here about a hour or two ago."

I nodded and looked around, "Nice place."

"Thanks." Christian said.

Quincy came out the bathroom, "Morg wassup where's Alexis?"

I shrugged. "You talk to her more than I do." I sat next to Jarron who was looking so fine as usual. "How are you." I smiled.

"I'm great." He smiled back, "How are you beautiful?"

I shrugged, "Holding up."

Christian stood up and went into the kitchen, "Anybody want a drink?"

"Hell yeah we all need a round." Quincy responded.

"Oh Quincy, tell Morgan what you were telling us." Asia said.

Quincy nodded and sat next to me, "So. I'm getting engaged." He smiled.

I raised my eyebrow. "You proposed to Alexis?"

"Not Alexis." He said quickly, "My girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I have a girlfriend." He said. He pulled out his phone, showing me a photo.

"Her name is Alex, she fine as hell

"Her name is Alex, she fine as hell. Anyway, we been together for about four years and I proposed the other night and she said yes."

"She's really pretty." I complimented. "You two look good together, but what about Alexis?" I asked.

"What about her?"

"You guys aren't like, a couple?"

"Hell no." He laughed, "Come on Alexis and I have never liked eachother that way." He stood up. "I honestly think it was just a quick fuck for the both of us."

"Yeah except she's pregnant." I mentioned.

"And I'm going to take care of my daughter by all means, trust me. Alexis and I are going to co-parent."