Chapter 8

~~~

~~~

Bree could feel herself getting hungrier by the second, she should've fed before she had left. She didn't, because she didn't enjoy compelling humans and blood bags were sadly not an option if she didn't want the hospital to run out of blood.

It didn't help that they were in the middle of some kind of freaking jungle and she could basically hear the blood pumping through the veins of Regina and Gold.

Luckily they'd be able to protect themselves if necessary, with their magic. Not that Bree thought it would get out of hand any time soon, she knew it would take weeks for her to loose control. She was an Original and had dealt with bloodlust for so long, she could be undaggered by a human and still wouldn't loose it. As long as they weren't injured.

Regina and Gold argued and talked quite a lot, which didn't bother her in the slightest but did slow them down. She looked down and out of the sudden noticed that she forgot to ask Regina and Gold for new clothes. Her eyes widened as she realised she'd been walking in at clothes the entire time. They swerve sticking to her body, revealing her body. A shriek left her mouth as she saw you could even see her bra through her blouse. 

Regina and Gold turned around, expecting to see a lost boy trying to kill Bree.

'Why did no one tell me! I look like... I don't know! Where you going to let me walk around in this!? I may not be very pretty, but I'm not so bad looking that I'll scare of Peter Pan!' Bree exclaimed.

Normally she didn't care as much about how she looked, but she felt exposed and uncomfortable. She didn't have the confidence that her brothers and sister had. It was quite the opposite really.

'We thought you noticed...' Regina murmured, feeling sympathetic for the girl.

Gold however did not understand why she was so upset, 'Next time you scream, please consider that the more you scream for boring things... the less likely we are to turn around when you are in fact about to get killed... Dearie.'

Which he earned a glare for from Regina and with a wave of Regina's hand, Bree was wearing new clothes. Bree send Regina a grateful smile as she looked at the black skirt with purple blouse. It was probably from her Regina's closet, as she recognised the style. It was not something she'd normally wear and she could not imagine how she was going to fight in this against Peter Pan. But she was very grateful none the less.

And as they walked further, they literally stumbled upon the others. Because as Bree stumbled out of the bushes in her way to tight skirt, she saw several weapons pointed at her.
None of them able to cause real harm, but out of a reflex her hands shot up in the air.

'Bloody Hell!' Bree exclaimed, letting her British accent slip through.

Hook looked up, surprised to hear Bree's voice. However with a different accent then the one he was used to, all though it suited her just as well. He immediately noticed she was dressed differently, she usually wore light colours.

Bree did however wear black too, but she'd never combine it with a dark purple nor would she wear a pencil skirt. Again, too difficult to fight in.

'What are you two doing here?' Snow White asked, not sounding very pleased.

But before Regina or Gold could answer, Emma interrupted.

'What are you doing here?'

This was, unlike the first question, directed at Bree. Personally Bree thought it was rather rude, a few days ago Emma had hugged her after she promised to be Henry's failsafe. Now she didn't seem to be pleased at her arrival, or maybe it was just the circumstances Emma had been under that were having an effect on her. Bree didn't really know what to say, luckily Regina came to her rescue.

'Because of that girl, we actually have a chance of defeating Pan. She brought Pandora's box here,' Regina showed them the little mysterious box and continued, 'It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid.'

Bree was surprised of the words that left Regina's mouth, in her opinion she hadn't done much. But Ariel must've told her that she rescued Belle and Ariel at Gold's shop. Still, Belle and Ariel had done all the hard work. Regina knew Bree hadn't done as much, but the girl had earned her respect. Quite fast, but none the less.

'You didn't tell me my father was with her,' Neal whispered in Emma's ear.

'I didn't know,' Emma whispered in back.

'Wait... your father is the Dark One?' Tink asked looking, slightly frightened at Neal.

Bree just gawped at the sight of a short blonde with a knot in her hair and a dark green dress, Tinker Bell. Aside from Tiger Lily, Tink was her favourite character from Peter Pan.

She was so human, jealousy mostly made her do unforgivable things. Like trying to kill Wendy. And Bree could relate to that, not the jealousy part, but doing unforgivable things. Because you're just human, an immortal one who drinks blood and controls magic.... But still.

'There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to protect him, he came here to kill him,' Neal snapped at his father.

Everyone took a step back, except for Bree. She looked innocent and harmless on the outside, but on the inside she was fuming. He, out of the sudden reminded her of her own father. Mikael.

A verbal fight erupted in front of her, but all Bree did was stare into abyss. Tears that she would not allow to roll down, glistening in her eyes.