𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER THIRTY( lightwolf, part iii )

CHAPTER THIRTY
( lightwolf, part iii )

Magnus knocked on the door to the guest bedroom repeatedly. "Jackson, I know things didn't go according to my plan yesterday and I understand if you want to stay here. I'll tell Isabelle and Clary that you didn't want to come," Magnus said softly, hoping he would come out of the room.

He sighed when he didn't hear a response. He was about to leave but stopped and pressed his ear against the door when he heard a shuffle of clothes being put on. "Jax?" he asked again, wondering what the hell the werewolf was doing this time.

He was about to use his magic but then the door opened, revealing Jax who was already well dressed in a suit Isabelle had picked for him if he decided to come.

Magnus looked at him in surprise, "You're dressed." But it sounded more like a question than a statement.

Jax rolled his eyes and went back inside his room to search for the matching tie. "Of course I am, you didn't expect me to mope around all day, do you?"

"That's exactly what I was expecting actually. Wait, does that means you're still going to try and make Lightwolf appen?" Magnus asked hopefully.

Jax stopped searching for a while and turned to face the warlock. "I know he feels what I feel. His reaction yesterday only proving my point. I'm not going to give him up just yet."

"Fantastic!" Magnus clapped his hands together. "So what's your plan?"

"I'm gonna crash the wedding."

hings were silent for a while before Magnus burst out laughing. Jax payed no attention to him as he finally found the tie and quickly went to stand in front of a mirror to put it on.

"I'm sorry, but I thought I heard you say 'crash the wedding'," Magnus said in between laughs.

"Yes, that's exactly what I said," Jax said casually.

All humor fade away from the warlock's face. "You're serious? That's your plan?" he asked incredulously.

"Considering I just came up with the idea five minutes ago, that's the best one I've gt."

Jax striaghtened out his suit before walking out the room, Magnus trailing behind him in a confused manner. "Listen Magnus, in life, there are three ways to get things done: the right way, the wrong way, and the Jax Harper way."

"Isn't that still the wrong way?"

"Yeah, but it's faster," Jax grinned innocently.