Chapter 9 : Trouble ~

Chapter 9 Trouble~

I opened my eyes hearing yelling outside, I gulped feeling myself tensing up and looked behind me at Mason whom was clinging on to me in his sleep.

Oh god he's so hot.

'Yes he is' Sarafina growled grinning widely.

Not like that pervert. I meant his body heat is killing me!

I heard more people yelling and I shivered as it reminded me the day of the attack back when I was little.

I slipped Mason's arm off me and moved my legs untangling them. I crawled out of bed and he sighed laying on his back.

I sighed walking to the window and moved the curtains back looking around the backyard. my eyes widened seeing Xavier standing in the yard arguing with Evan.

Xavier?!

"Oh my god" I said quickly grabbing a shirt and pants changing quickly out of my pjs. I looked down at the shirt noticing i was wearing Mason's shirt.

Oh well.

I ran out the room barefoot and ran downstairs quickly, "She is not part of your pack!" Xavier spat as I pushed through the crowd "she belongs here with us" Evan growled lowly.

I bumped in to Evan's back and they looked at me "Xavier? what are you doing?" I hissed standing between them.

"We need you at the pack. Your real pack" Xavier said looking at Evan growling "you know I can't" I whispered standing in front of him and he looked at me with black eyes making me tense.

"You're making a scene and that's not good" I whispered in his ear "I don't give a fuck" he spat and I looked behind me at Evan.

"I'll talk to him" I said pushing him to the forest quickly, "let's go" Xavier said turning around walking deeper in the forest but I just stood there.

"I just told you I can't" I said hugging myself "yes you can! You can leave right now-"

"Yes but he would come back for me" I said and he ran his fingers through his hair "your Dad has been going through hell. We need you there" he said and I looked down, "I can't Xavier" I whispered and he walked to me cupping my face.

"Are they hurting you?" He asked softly and I shook my head "do you even want to stay?" He asked and I sighed "they're not all bad people" I said looking up at him.

"But your mate" he said and I sighed "he's fine-",

"I saw him hurting you when he took you away" he said "I'm fine Xavier" I said looking up at him. "Has it crossed your mind that your mothers murderer is in that house?" He said making me flinch looking down.

"They ruined our pack Jordyn" he said moving my hair "they ruined your father's life, your life" he said "just stop" I whispered feeling tears forming in my eyes.

"Your mother is dead because of this pack" he spat and I growled looking up at him quickly.

"If you think this is going to make me come with you, think again" I said and he just grabbed my wrist. "You're coming" he said pulling me, "Xavier stop!" I said as he picked me up over his shoulder walking deeper in the forest.

"Ow!" I yelped as he dug his nails in my hip, "I can't go with you!" I said trying to get down but he wouldn't budge. I looked up at the pack house seeing it getting farther and farther.

Shit.

Mason's going to be pissed.

"Xavier please. Listen to me! Why don't you ever listen!" I yelled hitting his back. I struggled out of his grip and I gasped falling and landed on the ground hard right on my wrist making me hear a crack.