📴 10 (1339 Words)

Second Pov

As you were on your way to join Jin, you recalled the conversation you had with Hyunsha last night.

Flashback *flashback sounds*

"I told you he loves her and will confess in the most cheesiest way ever." She said as you both got out of the cinema.

"Yeah yeah." You rolled your eyes while linking her and your arms together.

"But does he had to do it? I mean, was it necessary? It was obvious she has feeling for him too." You ranted making Hyunsha laugh as the both of you walked direction nearest park to just chill.

She unlinked your arms and walked backwards. 

"I know right. But I know who might also confess soon." She tried to whistle but gave up as she can't whistle and only air would come out.

"Oh? Who will confess to who?" You asked curiously.

"Hm. I promised them to not tell." She teasingly said as you both sat down on swings.

"But Hyunshaaaaaaaa." You whined, wanting to know which new couple will be there soon in the group.

"Nope. Not a chance." She said as she let herself swing back and forth like a five year old girl.

"You kid!" You laughed.

Maybe going to the cinema made you a bit high. Though you don't know what made you feel like this.

"I'm not the kid here!"

"Then you baby!" You said.

"Mhm maybe." She smiled brightly.

"What a best friend you are." You huffed.

"Hey. I promised I won't tell anyone until he wants me to do so or until they are a couple finally." She said slowing down.

"You're a good friend you know that?" You asked as you got up.

"Yeah I know, I heard that a lot. Especially from you." She laughed, following you.

"Why am I telling you this when you know it." You hang your arm around her.

"Just to remind me that I am fabulous?" This made you both laugh and cringe at the same time.

"Never mind you're cringe." You let go of her and speed walked.

"Yah! What happened to the 'you're a good friend' thing a moment ago?" She laughed as she side hugged you after she catched up.

"You ruined it." You laughed.

"Meanie!" She pouted.

~

"Okay but for real..." She said as you both are sitting now in a cafe.

Actually the same one when you said that you will/want to meet the boys. Best decision you ever made to be honest.

"What for real?" You asked after drinking from your drink.

"Jin looks like a high school student in love when he looks at you." She straightforwardly said, making you cough as you drank from your drink again.

"Wait what? Don't be ridiculous Hyunsha." You sighed, leaning back in your seat. Only to have your friend give you a "in the end I am right, just wait" face.