CHAPTER 41 -TAKE ME ANYWHERE

HEYOOO. HIIIII. HEEYYY.

Welcome. Swagatam. Bienvenue. Karibu. Kaabo. 'ahlaan bik. Bienvenido. Welkom. Maligayang pagdating. Shukria. Nno. Velkom. Khoshomadi. Wilkommen. 'hey dude what's up'. Bodjaye. Waah gwaan. Hafa Adai. Akwaaba. Dobro pozhalovat'. Buna Ziua. Gamarjoba.

(This is from the chapter I asked for welcome in your language!)

LET'S JUMP IN. (Play song now. Anywhere by Rita Ora)

"We're finally going on that trip you promised ages ago." Lara said, dressed in a black short sleeved crop top that accentuated her endowed chest, and a pair of dark blue fitting jeans with white sneakers as she turned to Jayden, who was in the driver's seat of his red and black Ferrari 488 GTB in a black shirt and a pair of light brown pants with white sneakers. He had been driving for the past thirty eight minutes as he neared his first destination with Lara.

 He had been driving for the past thirty eight minutes as he neared his first destination with Lara

"You know how my mother has been these past three weeks. Today's our lucky day." He said.

"Today also happens to be the last day of our thirty day rule." Lara glanced at him, a mischievous smile etching on her lips as he took his eyes off the road to glance back at her, an amused smile setting on his lips.

A whole month of restraint, abstinence and devoid of any sexual related activities. He hadn't thought it would be possible, to even get past two weeks without touching her, kissing her and letting the passion set it in.

But for some strange reason, he had gotten used to the emotional moments with her, the talks they had; getting to know each other on a deeper level, the jokes they had shared, confessions they had made and playful moments that had transpired between them.

He felt something deep for her. And as they spent more time together, his feelings for her had deepened on a level he hadn't known existed.

He felt something for her...

And he knew she felt the same thing for him, or even more intense.

He knew he was nearing that special feeling. And that it was just a matter of time.

Lara interrupted his thoughts, "So, Dana, Emma, Katy and Brie are the only ones who know about us, and this tri-"

"You look so beautiful." He cut in.

The suddenness of his compliment caught her off guard, heat now growing on her cheeks as they began to slightly burn with an attractive rosiness, as she stared at Jayden who had to retrieve his gaze to focus on the road.

"Uh, thanks." She giggled and shook her head. He loved doing that. Interrupting her speech with a compliment or a hand squeeze. This idiot thought he could send her heart racing in a milli second.

This idiot was right.

He then asked, "And Ella? You didn't mention her."

"She doesn't know. She's...." Lara paused, scratching her hair with her manicured index finger, "We can't really trust her."