27. The end

Last chapter .... After you finish this y'all should read my Cameron Dallas and y/n fan fic "somewhere else"

_ perviously in NeW Kid (I sound like a TV person thingy )

|| y/n ||

She turned and ran up to me ...

"Who is it ..is he cute ... Does he have brown eyes ? GOSH is it Dylan O'brien !?" I blurred things out and she covered my mouth

"First eww he's old " she said and I rolled my eyes ...

"And second .... " she bit her lip and I couldn't wait so I pushed her away and walked where she was .....

I FUCKIN SAW NASH

and

Hayes ...........

-present time -

Hayes point of view .

When Nash was auditioning I was just looking around like just a normal bored teen would do. I felt like someone was staring at me , watching my actions . I turned to see a girl behind where the directors were , when she saw me shes froze and turned away .

Weirdo .

I watched Nash acting and blah blah ... Before ...

_your point of view _

"What do we do ! We need to get out " I whispered/screamed at mariefe .

"I don't know !" She whispered at me .

"Okay , okay , lets just think first" I said and tried to think but I couldn't , I can't stop thinking about Hayes ....

He looks much mature *i hope*

He got taller ....

"Y/n ! " mariefe hit me on the back of my head .

"Ouch ... Not really , what " I said

"Okay I have a plan, Nash is almost finish with his part , after he's done and leaves then we can leave " she explained and I nodded.

"Okay that's good " I sat down next to her and we waited .

I was about to fall asleep but then the director screamed "cut!" I jumped and mariefe screamed ..

Fudge .

I give her the "really Thot really" look and she smiles ....

"Lets hope they didn't hear" she said

"Oh we did " a really , really deep voice said and we screamed like girls , like we are girls but like you know .. No? Okay .

"Y/n why are you here " the director and just the director said ..
Thanked god

"Oh yeah that , I was waiting to see who's my partner in the movie but" he interrupted me and he screamed

"Nash ! Come ! "

-.- really ?!

"Yeah? Y/n ?" Nah turned to me and smiles ... Fuck he's soooooooo good looking ..

"You guys know each other" and we both nodded ....

"Well that's even better ! "

"Yeah...." I said in a fake smile.

"Okay so see you guys on Monday " and the director left us alone ..

Where Hayes ?

"Oh he's over there " Nash smirked

Oh I said that out aloud ..cool" I said .

"Well I need to go" I pointed my arms in a weird direction and he stopped me .

Bitch ..

"No we need to talk about Hayes" he said ..

"What ? " I frowned , what's wrong with him .

"He's gone into depression since you left without explaining why" he said ...

"Omg it's all my fault " I covered my mouth .

"No,no he's just not over you" he said

"Oh ... But still I got him depression ...."

"You still like him ?" Nash asked

Do I ?

I mean I thought about him

I stalked his twitter ....

I missed his smiles , laughter ....

I still like him .

"Yea " I smiled ....

"You do ?" A voice behind said

Hayes ... Like two feet away ...

Gosh he's even better lookin ..

"Yeah " I said

"Then why did you left me ?" He stepped a foot closer to me , I have a feeling this is not going to end so well .

"I'm just going to leave y'all alone, wanna join mariefe ?" Nash asked mariefe

"Yeah " and they left running leaving us alone .

"Why ? " Hayes said .

"Because ....because you were messing with my feeling ! " I yelled , I won't show him my weakness .

"I'm sorry y/n ..we're kids back then ... And I was boy with no brain but I have changed , I missed you alot , gosh I sound like a cunt " he said . I smiled at him , and I touched his cheek .

His dark blue eyes into my dull eyes , (I sound so fuckin cheesy)

"Please can we work things out again , start all over !" He begged , I couldn't do anything else but kissed him .

He grabbed my waist closer to his and moved us against to the wall.

"Is that a yes ?" He asked

"Of course " I smiled .

And I knew for that moment, everything is going to be fine , our love was stronger than ever.

He makes me happy , I love him so much makes me wonder for our future .

I knew I made him happy , I knew I fixed his broken heart.

We're now one ....

-few years laters -

So I happily to say I'm not longer y/n l/n , I'm now y/n Grier .

Weird right ?

Hayes shower his love and propose , of course I said YESS.

I just can't express how happy Hayes makes me .

It's crazy how we met , me moving away where I grew up , meeting him ... All the drama but we pulled through .

It's crazy how it all begun for a

NeW KiD ...

THE ENNNNNNNDDDDDD

_______
Bad ending I know ...

OMG ...I feel sad ending this :(

But it's not the end ! I have a new book ... Go check it out :)

For that book I will only update on Monday and Fridays but I did posted chapter 1 :)

Okay ! Thank you for the votes , the lovely comments and the reads :)

Bye .... :(

Fin