nine

30 votes and 10 comments for update.

||| Mackenzie |||

The park was fun. I mean, I was with Brynn the whole time because luckily she did not bring Mark. And I'm pretty sure everyone else was somewhere making out with someone.

Fun right?

It was now Monday morning, which meant school. I wasn't looking forward to it, like usual. Getting out of bed was such a struggle.

"And then he asked me to be his girlfriend! I know things are moving quick but I like him a lot!" Annie gushed to both Brynn and I as Brynn drove us to school.

"As long as he isn't leading you on, I'm happy for you." I grinned, noticing how she couldn't keep the smile off of her face when talking about Hayden. Although I was skeptical at first - Hayden only had eyes for Annie these past few weeks, and turns out they were talking for longer than Annie said.

"You two are so cute!" Brynn squealed, giggling as she glanced to Annie before focused her eyes to the road. So now, I was the only single one of the group. What fun!

"What about you kenz? Any guys you got your eyes on?" Annie hummed causally to me, causing me to laugh and shake my head. Was I just too picky or did no guys have interest in me?

"What about Johnny! He so likes you." Brynn smirked as I scoffed, laughing again. These girls are delusional.

"We kissed once and he thinks I'm hot. We haven't even had a proper conversation." I huff, shrugging as Brynn parked. Okay we've had conversations, but its all been small talk.

"Whatever you say." Annie sung as she hoped out of the car, earning a laugh from Brynn as she too, then me got out of the car.

Shaking my head at my two friends I made sure I had my bag as I glanced around. I hate school.

"What's going on over there?" Annie asked with furrowed eyebrows, noticing a group of teenagers gathering around... something?

"Who cares." I mumble, shaking my head, hoping we could just keep walking. But no, apparently my thoughts are irrelevant.

"Come on!" Brynn rushed, wow she was a sucker for drama. She grabbed my wrist along with Annie's and dragged us towards the group, which as you got closer you could tell it was some sort of fight. I was too short to see though.

Pushing through with Brynn, which made me apologise to so many people as Brynn continued to weave through the crowd, Annie tagging along as well.

When I saw who was fighting I instantly looked to Brynn, who looked scared and confused. Annie looking at Brynn as well with the same expression as me.

Mark and Carson both looked like they wanted to kill each other, and they probably would if it didn't get stopped anytime soon.

Before Brynn could do anything, We watched as Johnny and Hayden appeared from the crowd. Gotta be quick to back up your friend right?

"Carson chill the fuck out." Hayden huffed as he managed to get ahold of his friend as Johnny pushed Mark off of him forcefully watching as he fell to the ground. Johnny still standing there in case he was going to try again.

Well fuck that's hot.

It wasn't a secret that Johnny was one of the strongest and most intimidating guys in this school, even Mark is smart enough to not try fight him.

"What the fuck is going on?" Brynn suddenly spoke, raising her eyebrows at her boyfriend. Mark stood up and brushed himself off, glaring at Carson.

"Marks cheating on you." Carson huffed, glaring at Mark as he clenched his jaw, Hayden still having to hold him back in an attempt to stop him from having another go at him.

I immediately looked to Brynn but she didn't look shocked or upset even. What? Am I missing something?

"Why does it matter! You fucking slept with her the night of the party!" Mark yelled, the crowd around them was silent and focusing on the two boys - but I was trying to figure out what Brynn was feeling.

"Don't forget last night as well." Carson scoffed, a small smirk on his face. And that's when all hell broke loose.

"You fucking dick." Mark muttered before he charged straight for Carson, the students giving reactions to every sentence that was shared.

Johnny pushed Mark back before he could actually get to Carson, before Mark made the biggest mistake of his school years. He was quick to punch Johnny in the jaw, and I knew this wouldn't end soon.

Hayden let go of Carson and the two were quick to jump on Mark, as well as Johnny who was now angered. You couldn't really tell what was going on but punches were being thrown left right and centre.

Brynn stepped forward and had a pathetic attempt of getting them to break it up, Annie and I trying to pull her back. Annie too looked worried and I'm guessing she was thinking about Hayden.

A few of Marks friends had appeared too and it was a full on brawl, Brynn still trying to fight Annie and my grip. She'd get punched the moment she stepped closer. Who was she even trying to help though? Carson? Mark?

"What is going on here!?" A sudden voice yelled. Mr Oliver. Great.

•••
am I rushing this story or is the pace I'm going at good? Be honest!