S E V E N

| GUYS! Lmaoo. this is a 3 part imagine. Part 1/3. Hope you like it <3|

Finn and Y/n in 1st grade

Y/n and Finn have been bestfriends since Pre-school.

They've always stuck with eachother through everything. Finn could never ask for a new bestfriend. Even though he was only six, he knew Y/n was the love of his life. He loves her and to say the feeling was one sided would be far from the truth.

Finn has been over to Y/ns house and vice versa. Their parents are good friends, too. Plus, they live right across the street from eachother. So, they pretty much hangout 24/7.

"What're you coloring?" Finn asks, sitting next to Y/n. They were at recess and Y/n usually sits under a small, shaded tree and reads or sometimes she colors in some coloring books her mother bought her. Finn joins her sometimes, but Y/n gets frustrated as Finn doesn't color inside the lines. "It's a dog," Y/n replies.

"Can I color too?" Asks Finn. Y/n nods and hands the book over for him to rip out a page. He goes with a frog and rips it out. "Color in the lines!!" Y/n chuckles. Finn smiles and takes a green crayon out of Y/ns pencil case.

"Im gonna color the frog green and purple!" Exclaims Finn. Earning a weird look from y/n, "green and purple? Frogs are green and red!"

"Nuh uh. There's some purples ones. My mommyatook me to the pet store and I see them. With the fishies." Finn states.

"Really?! Wow!" Y/n smiles.

They continue coloring until their teacher calls them in.
"Here you go." Finn says, handing the colored page to Y/n. "For me?" She says, taking the page. "Yes!"

She smiles, seeing that Finn had actually colored in the lines. She looks at her page and decides to give it to Finn. "This is for you then."

"You're a good colorer, I love it." He says, jumping up and down, making Y/n laugh. "I love you." He says.

"Me too, Finnie. I love you too." She responds. Finn doesn't know what being in love means, as he's only six, but he knows it's what you say to someone special.

"Hey y/n? Will you marry me?" Finn asks out of nowhere.

Y/n bursts into laughter. She knew more about things then Finn did. She knew what being married meant because her mother told her. "You marry someone when you're older. You marry someone who you want to be with forever. Someone that makes you very happy," her mother had said.

"Ask me when we're older," She smiled. Finn made Y/n very happy, but it was only the start of their friendship. Many, many years were to come before she was ready for marriage.

| Sorry I hadn't updated in a while. I'm honestly so tired. I went to California yesterday and k just got back. Anyways, hope you liked this. Part two will be out Tomorrow, as well as Dern. :))) |