The Slob

I woke up the next morning with puffy eyes. I had cried myself to sleep and I felt rough and disgusting. I managed to wipe my face clean of makeup, but I still didn't look too great. With a huff, I forced myself into a shower, letting the hot water cascade over my skin.

I pulled myself into a pair of Jimin's boxers, threw my bra on and pulled his white t-shirt over my head. The shirt sat a few inches above my knees, so I knew it wasn't his considering I was an inch smaller than him, and I managed to find a clean pair of socks to cover my cold feet. My wet hair curled naturally and sat on my shoulders, making the top damp. But I didn't have a hairdryer to make it look half-decent.

Plus, I couldn't find a hairdryer in Jimin's room and I didn't want to risk being eaten alive by the pile of clothes sitting in the corner of his room.

When I stepped onto the staircase, I had hoped that the mess was all a nightmare...but it wasn't. I let out a quiet sigh and headed to the kitchen in search of something to eat. I hadn't eaten since the wedding dinner and I was starving. My stomach growled and the pain was starting to make me feel sick. The cupboards were empty of normal food, instead, it was filled with tinned soup, crisps, noodles and food that was well past its sell-by date.

The fridge wasn't any better. Microwave meals were shoved to the back, making room for beer and leftovers. At least he had milk. No. Maybe not. That had curdled a long time ago. I gagged as I tried to pour it down the drain, but the milk came out in lumpy pieces so I chucked it in the overflowing bin.

I opted for some instant noodles, and I ate it standing. I didn't want to touch anything else and I was kinda scared that there was going to be a family of rats living under the mess. If his fans caught on that he was a slob, it would ruin his neat and sexy concept. I snorted. I could ruin his image but I chose against it. Living here was hell enough, so if I did that who knows what he would do to get me back.

I sighed. I couldn't live in a mess like this. It would make me sick. Even though Jimin said that it was my job as a wife to clean, I cleaned because I wanted to clean. It made me forget that I was forced to marry someone who was a slob. 

I raided every cupboard I could in search of cleaning products and I smiled when I found a cleaning closet tucked to the side of the kitchen. Even the closet needed cleaning. I shivered at the spiders hanging on the products and I used the broom to scare them away.

The kitchen would be tackled first. With my hands on my hips, I tried to figure out where to start and in the end, I walked around the apartment looking for dirty dishes- there were loads. I piled them high next to the sink and shoved the rubbish into black bags. I kept thinking I was going to run out.

I had woken up at 7 in the morning, and I didn't finish cleaning until 4 in the afternoon. Finally, I could sit down and not worry about the mess. I closed my eyes and curled up on the sofa feeling drained. If Jimin didn't say thank you for what I did, I was going to sell the pictures of his apartment to the press. His perfect image was going to get ruined.

His clothes were hanging on his large balcony drying, and I had scrubbed the floors till they sparkled. The fridge was empty because the food that was in there was mouldy or starting to smell funny. And now...I was hungry.

A bit of paper was stuck on the TV and I was surprised I didn't notice it. I got to my feet and pulled it into my hands.

Wife,

If you are hungry call this number and they will deliver to you. They have my details so you don't need to worry about digging around in your empty bank.

I'll be home later, so don't bother getting me food. I'm bringing my band members home so if you don't act like the perfect wife we are going to have problems. In front of them, you will call me Chim Chim and I'll figure out some stupid pet name for you.

If you have any problems, call my number (the 2nd one) but if it is something stupid, I will hang up on you.

Husband

This bastard.

I ran my tongue over my teeth and scrunched the paper up as small as it would go, and threw it into the bin.

Wait. Shit. That had numbers I needed. With another sigh, I put the numbers into my phone and threw the paper back into the bin. I dialled the number and ordered myself some pizza. I didn't want pizza, but this was the only number he left me other than his own, and I wasn't going to be calling that.

After the pizza came I ate and cleared up, making sure that the place was still sparkling. I honestly didn't know how his band members felt comfortable in this mess. Did they not care that Jimin was a slob? I snorted. If they knew they obviously didn't care. Maybe they were the same.

I fell back onto the sofa and flicked through the channels trying to find something interesting that didn't have my face blown up to ugly proportions. I settled on a music channel and I smiled as I watched one of my favourite bands dance and sing.

My phone tinged, dragging my hungry eyes from the guys on the screen and I smiled. It was my work colleague. I messaged her back telling her that I missed her and we needed to meet up as soon as we were both free...well when she was free. I had to give up a good job for this slob. And now? Being a wife was a job and this stupid slob was going to be a pain.

I wished my sister hadn't run off with someone new and married this ass hat. I could have fallen in love, had a perfect wedding and not end up a slave.

I wasn't going to call him Jimin when we were alone. I had a better name for him.

The slob.