Introduction

Warning:
Do NOT copy my work. Plagiarism and breach of copyright is a crime and can be dealt with through a court of law.
Do not steal my characters, my ideas or anything else that occurs in this book.

If this book is found on any platform that is NOT Wattpad, then please report it as it has been STOLEN.

This book was started when I was 16 and finished when I was 18, thus, you shall find that this books is highly cliche. Don't complain about it being too cliche because I've already said it is.

The celebrities in my cast are there to inform your imagination, they're not meant to be identical to my characters.

WARNING ⚠️
Due to request I am posting a warning:
This books shows signs of an emotionally abusive relationship. I am not advocating that this is how an optimum relationship should be, in fact, quite the opposite. I know most of you have picked up on the issues already but for a warnings sake, relationships should not be abusive in any way shape or form. Please take from this book what you shouldn't have to deal with in a relationship being both a man and a woman.
The relationship does become natural through a gradual process, however, DO NOT take relationship advice from this book if it shows signs of verbal or emotional abuse.

I look forward to hearing your feedback! 💕

Much love shortycharlotte!