Part 2

Hey, so this story will be continuing after all!
This story isn't going to follow any comic or movie plot too closely. It's mainly just to entertain.

I really appreciate all the reads, the comments and votes. ❤️
You're all amazing.

——

"You were gone a while." I spoke trying to hold in my excitement. The Titan was approaching me as I stood in the ship terminal. He had a light smirk on his lips as he approached.

"Were you worried?" He was in front of me now, tucking a lock of my pink hair behind my ear.

"Have you known me to be anything else?" I tilted my head slightly, raising a brow.
"It suits you." He says placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Father." Corvus called from the entrance of the ship.
"What is it?" I responded to him even though I wasn't the one being called.
"I brought you something." The lavender colored Titan turned as he spoke.

"Come along, Gamora." Proxima was leading the girl out and saying small reassurances as the girl seemed uneasy.

"Another?" I mumbled just so Thanos could hear me.

"Mother, meet Gamora of Zen-Whoberi." My raven haired daughter spoke proudly at the new addition to our family.

"Gamora, hello." I knelt down. Her pale green skin reminded me of my own but there was something to her that made her look different.

"Hello...uh, what should I call you?" Her eyes met mine.
Ah, that's what it was. The soul of a survivor. A true kindred spirit among the stars. A smile over took my lips.

"Mother." I answered her.
She stared at me for a moment, seeming unsure, then looked at Proxima.
"My child, don't fret. I know it's hard right now, but everything will become easier with time." I ran a hand down her cheek. I then turned my attention toward the elder of the two.

"Daughter, set her up in a room with something to eat. A room near Nebula." The horned woman nodded and led Gamora out.

"Near Nebula? She doesn't like any of her siblings." Thanos questioned.
"They look only a year or so apart. They'll get along fine." I spoke as I watched my two daughters walk out.

———That night———

I came into our quarters after tucking in Nebula and Gamora.
The Titan was sitting on his side of our bed.

"Couldn't wait another month or so?" I jested. I let my hair down and began to pull off my outfit from the day.

"Saros, you know I won't leave one behind that shows so much promise." He was relaxed, his tone alone showed that.

"So you noticed it too."
I came over beside him and sat on his leg.
"She's very beautiful." I spoke of the new pale green child fondly. I sat more fully on his lap, my back against his chest. My back ached and my feet did too. He brushed my hair to one side and kissed my neck. I hummed at the feeling.

As I relaxed completely, he brought one of his large lilac colored hands and placed it lightly over my large bump.

"I thought you were big before I left..."
"Hey." I spat but made no other move to appose him or what he said. He chuckled lightly.

"I felt him move more today." I mumbled as his thumb rubbed back and forth softly over my skin.

"You know, our balancing the universe mission is going to have to hit pause for a few years. I'm going to need you." I turned my head so I could look at him.

"You raised the other children singlehandedly." He ran his other hand though my pink locks.

"None of them were new borns or Titan." I countered back.

"I know how to make soldiers. You, you unify us as a family." It wasn't the first time he had said that to me but every time it made me grin.

Proxima has told me as well that I had a warm motherly aura.

"You're not getting out of this." My voice sweet.

"How abo—" He was silent suddenly. We both could feel our little one moving. It was rare that something made Thanos silent.
Even being as far along as I was, this was the first time he had felt it.

It was cute. Regardless of what anyone said, the man had heart. Lots of it.

He tilts his head down and kisses me deeply.