-7-

3rd person pov

Miwa awoke to the sound of her alarm clock. She sighed and turned it off.

Today was the start of her and Taeyong's punishment. At least she was getting a free meal afterwards.

She got up, took a long shower, dried her hair, and put on her uniform that she despised. Miwa hated wearing skirts. They were uncomfortable and caused perverted boys to stare, but there was nothing she could do about it.

After putting on her uniform, she went downstairs to make some breakfast. She noticed a yellow piece of paper taped to the refrigerator.

"I had to leave for work early today, and call your brother he has something to tell you. There's tamagoyaki in the fridge. I know it's your favorite. Love you :)"

Miwa smiled to herself. Her mom didn't seem like the type of person to cheat, yet she did. It didn't make any sense.

When she finished eating, she dialed her brother's number to FaceTime. The phone rang for a few seconds before her brother's smiling face appeared.

"Look who finally decided to call!"

"Yuta. I literally talked to you two days ago."

"That's a long time for me. Anyway, how's my little sister doing"

"One, I'm doing fine. Two, I told you to quit saying
that. Your only 3 minutes older."

"That still means I'm older."

"Whatever. Mom said you had something to tell me
so, what's up?"

"Well, I really miss you so dad decided to let me stay with you and mom"

"Really!?"

"Yep. So, are there any cute boys at your school, because I'm single and ready to mingle."

Miwa thought for a moment and smiled as she remembered Winwin.

"Yeah I'll have to introduce you to one of them. How's Kento? I haven't really talked to him in a while."

Yuta's smile slowly faded. He didn't know how to explain what he'd been wanting to tell her about Kento for a while now. He knew that she loved him, he was her first love after all.

But he couldn't just lie to her.

"Miwa. I have to tell you something."

"Um, sure. What's wrong?"

"Well...."

"Yuta, just tell me, you're starting to scare me."

"Kento....he's cheating on you."

Miwa didn't know what to say. To be honest she wanted to cry, but she knew that if he was low enough to cheat on her, he didn't deserve her tears. So, she sucked it up and smiled.

"It's ok, I'll be fine"

"My twinstincts are telling me that you're lying."

"To be honest, I'm not fine, but I'll get over it."

"Ok. I have to go, but I'll call later. Bye."

"Bye."

Miwa ended the call and sighed. She went to her list of contacts and found Kento's name. Without hesitating, she blocked and deleted it. He's was in the past now. She needed to move on. She was going to move on.