CHAPTER 43

Left With a Kiss

"I...don't want to give you up tonight..." Kang Soo Ah breathed heavily looking into RM's eyes.

RM looked back at her, his mouth parted slightly trying to catch his breath. He couldn't understand why Soo Ah's emotions changed so much these past couples of days. One minute she wanted nothing to do with him, she distanced herself from and rejected him and the other minute she's trying everything in her power to make him happy. Not to mention her crying all of sudden at the street stall and now suddenly she was acting like she wanted him.

Soo Ah traced her hands behind his neck, searching for an answer in his eyes, why wasn't he saying anything.

"...say something," she whispered still in his arms.

RM furrowed his brows and slowly put her down but didn't move away from her.

Soo Ah felt her feet touch the ground and she furrowed her brows when RM put his hand on the wall behind her and pushed himself off her. Quickly Soo Ah held onto his leather jacket stopping him from going any farther. RM looked down at her hand gripping onto his jacket.

"...don't you want me?" Soo Ah asked her voice sounding slightly hurt.

"I don't think you know what you want," RM said seriously before gently taking her hand off his jacket.

Soo Ah watched her hand slip off his jacket and hang limp beside her.

RM looked at her sad face and ran his fingers through his hair, "Until you do let's not do anything you'll regret."

"Would you regret it?" Soo Ah looked up at him.

RM smiled slightly and shook his head, "You think I would regret doing anything with you?"

Soo Ah continued to look up at him, her heart beating fast.

"I know how I feel about you," he said simply, "And that's not going to change. But you... I'm not sure."

Soo Ah sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned her back on the wall. Not sure? If only he knew. She probably loved him more than he loved her, isn't that why she was leaving him so he wouldn't have to feel betrayed by someone again? But what did he know? She took a deep breath and opened her eyes to find RM looking at her his eyes full of concern for her.

"Don't look at me like that," she said quietly.

RM traced her hair behind her ear and d her cheek with his thumb.

"Can...I stay the night at least?" she asked but it sounded more like a plea. One last night with him, couldn't she be just that tiny bit greedy.

RM leaned in and kissed her forehead gently before holding her hand and walking to his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These are the three possible locations Bangtan are planning to move E7," a man with a scar across his face showed his boss a file containing all the information.

"Are you sure?" the boss asked darkly.

"We think-"

"Think?" the boss hissed, "I want proper answers!"

"Boss...we're sure it's one of these three locations," the man repeated.

"Hm," the boss flipped through the file.

"Bangtan are probably planning to do the move the day after tomorrow," the man informed his boss, "Should I get the men ready?"

"No," the boss stopped him by raising his hand, "I have a better idea."