💕His Voice | Tododeku

Tears dripped down from a certain green-haired male's eyes and slid down his cheeks as he ran up to the school's roof.

He tried wiping away his tears but they kept forming. Once on the roof, Midoriya was met with a cool breeze with the sun covered by the darken clouds.

Midoriya went to the edge of the school building and looked down at how high he was and stepped back a bit just to be cautious.

"Do what you love" they said, "no one will judge you" they said Midoriya thought as he sniffed and snuggled up in his fluffy sweater.

"Hey" A familiar deep voice said as Midoriya turned around and saw Todoroki. "T-Todoroki? Why are you up here?" Midoriya questioned and wiped his eyes to make it seem like he wasn't crying.

"I should be asking you that...but to answer your question, I asked Uraraka since she said you was with her before you ran off so I looked around for you"

"You didn't have to" Midoriya said as Todoroki walked up to him and looked down at the shorter male with a stern look. Midoriya backed up but felt his lower body hit against the small concrete wall.

"T-Todoroki...y-you're so close" he said as both of their faces were inches apart. A tear slid down his eye as Todoroki used his thumb to wipe it away. "Tell me what's wrong; the least I can do is comfort you"

Midoriya's cheeks turned red as he averted his attention away from Todoroki's stare. "Y-you know how whenever I sing, a lot of people compliments me so a lot of them said that I should sign up for that sing off b-but due to my anxiety, I ended up stammering and couldn't even say the first word so the list was posted up on who was officially joining the sing off and I wasn't on it so I ran up here" Midoriya admitted and blushed redder.

"I have never been more embarrassed in my life" he said and felt arms wrap around him and looked shocked seeking Todoroki embracing him in a welcoming hug. This wasn't like him at all to do something like this but Midoriya enjoyed it and wrapped his arms around him also.

"I bet your voice sounds great so do you mind singing me a song?" He asked as Midoriya felt a smile form on his lips. He slowly nodded. "Y-yeah" he said as the two took a seat on the small concrete wall.

Midoriya began singing and Todoroki listening to his voice. It was alluring and addictive to hear as if a spell was being cast on him and he couldn't break free. It was captivating and angelic that Todoroki didn't dare let him stop.

He let Midoriya sing as long as he wanted and once Midoriya finished his last song, Todoroki wrapped an arm around Deku's neck, pulling him closer.

"You're an amazing singer" he said making Midoriya's blush appear again. "Thank you" Midoriya responded as he smiled from ear to ear.

He pressed his lips against Deku's cheek, shocking him. "T-Todoroki!" He exclaimed as he touched the cheek that Todoroki pecked. "What? Is it a problem?"

Deku shook his head. "No I was just surprised that's all" he said as Todoroki stared down at him. "So you wouldn't mind if I did it again?"

"I said nothing like that!" He shrieked  as Todoroki gripped onto his hands and leaned closer to him, pressing his lips against his, shockening the green-haired male more.

It was at that moment that Todoroki admitted his feelings so the whole day the two skipped school and enjoyed their time on the school roof chatting, playing around, making out and Todoroki got to listen to Midoriya sing more.

It was a perfect time and the two wished that the day never ended so to end the night, the two went out to watch a movie.