Chapter 18: Jealous little killer

Ravens P.O.V.

We should go back there and tear him apart, showing Mateo we aren't the same weak little girl.

I ignore it.. I walk faster, Headed to the back door.

You can't run from yourself, go back there and show Mateo who we truly are.

"NO." I shout, causing people to stop and stare. My eyes twitches and I continue to walk faster.

How would we kill him? Definitely not quick and painless. Maybe we should cut off his dick and force him to kill the ones he loves. I smirk at the idea, but shake my head. 'Revenge is not Justice.' I think to myself.

I don't want justice I wan-

"Fucking watch it, whore!" My eyes snap up to a pretty, blonde woman.

"Excuse me?" I stare at her.
Fuck killing Darian, this slut called us a whore. Kill her. 'You can't kill everyone you disagree with.'

She scowls and crosses her arms, "I said watch it, you psycho bitch."

I clench my fists, "We really hate that word.." My voice sounds deeper and her eyes widen a bit.

She rolls her eyes, "Well get use to it. You must be new, and I'll let you off with a warning. Next time, don't make the mistake of crossing me."
I smirk.
My fist pulls back and I punch her in the jaw, she screams and holds her jaw.
After a second of rubbing her jaw she glares over at me, "Do you know who the fuck I am?"
I shrug. "I don't really care."
"Well you should! I'm Mateo's girl."  I tense.
Did she just call herself Mateos girl? Please can we kill her; I can just imagine our knives stabbed into her fake boobs and our nails ripping apart her face. Won't be so pretty then huh?

"Yeah, exactly, so next time you think to lay a hand on me, don't." She walks past me but I grip her arm and yank her forward. She falls onto the ground and glares up at me. "I was going to let this go but now Mateo is going to hear about it."

Every word she speaks is another way she's going to feel pain. I agree.

I straddle her then grab her head and slam it down onto the ground, her eyes roll back and she falls unconscious.
I nod to myself and pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder.

---
5 minutes later I'm at Mateos door, I open it and walk in. He's not here, probably still doing business related meetings.

I toss the girl on the bed and then grab some of Mateos ties. I grab her arms and force them to the beds headboard. I tie her wrists tightly, then back up. I smirk.
I don't know about this.. Mateo will be mad.
'No no, he will be so proud of us.. When we cut this girl apart and leave our name engraved in her skin, he will know which one of us is better.'
I giggle and grab the knife that's hidden in my boots.
But..- 'be quiet! I'm trying to think.. Where should I start first.."

I cut open her shirt so her breasts are covered by nothing but a revealing bra.
I roll my eyes at her stereotypical tattoos. A kiss on her breasts and an infinity sign on her collar bone.
'I hate her more and more every second..'
I sit on the bed and begin to carve my name into her side.
She starts to wake up after the 'R'.
She screams and I instantly pull back, scowling. "My god your mouth is so annoying..."
I look around the room and smile, then walk towards his dresser. I open the first drawer and pull out some socks. I walk back over to her, she sees what I'm doing and closes her mouth tightly. But I manage to get 3 fingers in her mouth, I grip her bottom teeth and pull it down, causing her mouth to open. She screams and I quickly shove the socks in. Her screams become muffled.
"There we go." I giggle, then pick up my dagger that I dropped and start to work on the R again. Her legs try to kick against me but instantly stop when she feels the dagger above her pelvis.
"Stay still; can you do that for me, whore?" I smile crazily.

(How she looks right now.)

The girl begins to sob dramatically and I roll my eyes the start to carve the 'a'. The knife twist into her skin and she screams, her eyes roll back into her head and her breathing gets faster.
After the 'a' is done I begin to slowly do the 'V'. It's simple and doesn't take too long, a few seconds tops. The 'E' is next.
This one takes a bit longer because of having to lift the knife and move it.
I grow annoyed of her muddled screams and put the knife to her cheek. "Be quiet. Or I will cut out your tongue next." I snarl. She sobs, I pull the sock out and grip her tongue. I force it out of her mouth and put the knife to it.
"Last chance..."
We need to stop! He will be mad.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout, to myself and to her.
She whimpers and eventually stops sobbing. I release her tongue and quickly and sloppily carve the 'n'.
I pull back and admire my work, I giggle as I see his bed stained with her blood. But I can't see my design because of the blood pooling out of her skin. I lean down and lick the blood off where the name is, I smirk up at her. And her eyes go wide in horror.
I stand up and grab my knife then put it to her thigh.
"Did you fuck my Mateo?" I whisper, the knife slowly trailing up her inner thigh.
She shakes her head rapidly, her sobbing starts up again.
"Tell me the truth, and I won't kill you..."
She nods her head and tries to get the word 'once' out. But it sounds more like a fish on land.
My eyes narrow and the knife slams into her thigh, she screams but i quickly cover her mouth with my hand.
"Hush now , we don't want my Mateo hearing us before our.. Fun is over." I smirk

---
Mateo's P.O.V.

Rowen calls me in the middle of a discussing with one of my drug lords.
"What is it, Rowen. I am busy."
I snarl into the phone.

He knows not to disrupt me when I am working.

"Sorry man, but ah, we got footage of Raven punching the shit outta Skyler.. Then carrying her to your room. Screams are heard from inside."

I immediately stand up and look at my drug lord. "Wait here." I cut the call.

I wonder what my baby did to Skyler.. Hopefully something bad that whore been trailing me since I slept with her a year ago.

I smirk as I picture all the things Raven could do, but I definitely wasn't prepared for what I saw when I entered the room.

Raven had cut open and bleeding from all different areas, her name signed on her stomach. Her hands tied above her head.
And her knife down skylers throat.

She looks up, smiling. "Hi Mateo."

----Any game of thrones fans out there ?-PT(1240 words

----
Any game of thrones fans out there ?
-PT
(1240 words.)