Chapter 16 - Abducted

This chapter is dedicated to Xx_Karen_xX! Happy reading! :)

And of course, here's a smexy pic of Madara sama for ya'll! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akina pov:

"Hiro, can you get me some more Dryfill leaves?" I called from the work room as I grinded a variety of herbs in a mortar.

"Okay, Onee chan!" I heard him respond and scuttle around to fetch the herbs I needed.

A few moments passed in comforting silence besides the sound of the mortar and pestle chaffing against each other. I smiled at the aroma of the medicine I was preparing – it was sweet but with a hint of sourness. It was a paralysis healing medicine that, after grinding to a paste, would have to be heated with the oil extract of a seed. Once the concoction had boiled for about an hour, it would have to be left to cool before squeezing out the juice and storing it away.

It was one of the few medicines which's preparation was tedious but without doing every step for the minimum amount of time, the medicines wouldn't be as effective. In worst cases, they might even have the opposite effect.

"Keeping yourself busy like usual, hmm?" I heard a voice and it brought my concentration away from the medicine and to my surroundings. I smiled feeling a blush dust my cheeks and stood up to bow to Madara sama who had entered the work room and was now walking closer to me.

"Madara sama, forgive me for not hearing you come in." I said and my fluster increased upon hearing him chuckle.

"You don't need to apologize every time, Akina. I'm well aware that you lose concentration of your surroundings when you're engrossed in work." He answered as he came to a stop barely a foot away from me.

I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of his warmth when he cupped my cheek with his large hand. I placed my hand on top of his and we stood like that for a moment before Madara sama pulled his hand away. I then heard shuffling and realized that he had sat down on the floor a little away from me.

"I just returned from a battle and I need you to treat the wound I have on my back." He said and I blinked dumbly for a moment before frowning.

"Madara sama, you went out to battle?" I questioned while walking to the shelves to get out the antiseptic salve and some bandages. "You're still not healed from your previous battle and your chakra nodes aren't completely unblocked yet. I had told you to take it easy for a few days."

"Hn. Don't underestimate me, Akina. I heal quickly and I was able to fight just fine today. Besides, it was an important fight – I had to take care of some pests who were trying to get into the Uchiha Compound." He said curtly.

I took a seat in front of him still frowning slightly, having got all the things I needed to treat his wound. I placed my hand on his chest and noticed that his chakra flow wasn't as smooth as it was yesterday evening. The wound as well as the strain of fighting had partially reversed the effects of the healing tonic he had been drinking since the past few days. He was being reckless and pushing his body past its limits. If he strained his body any more than what he already had now, I'm sure his chakra nodes would be damaged beyond repair.

"Madara sama." I said as I pulled my hand away from him. "As your healer, I'm going to take the liberty to tell you that you are forbidden from going out to battle for the next week. You are to stay at home and rest – no training either."

"What?" He asked sounding surprised and mildly disbelieving. It was probably because of how bold I had been in telling him what he should and shouldn't do. Well, ever since his 'confession', I've been able to be a lot more at ease around him and confident that I had a little more freedom with him than what I did before.