Chapter 1: Way of the ... Enemy.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Chapter One: Way of the ... Enemy

The world was spiralling around and around, spinning uncontrollably. Everything was going crazy. The wind howled in your ears as you were being forced down into a swirling pit of nothingness.

Colours flashed around you in this vortex causing you to be blinded by the nauseating lights.

"This was it." You thought to yourself. "If this is the price I must pay then so be it." As this vortex sucked away your very being.

(Second Person P.O.V)

Your head pounded with a mix of pure exhaustion and excruciating pain. You couldn't make sense of the world around you; everything looked too bright and cheerful for your taste.

Unfortunately, before you could even ask the questions. "What's happening?" Or "Where am I?" Someone shouted out. "Lord Garmadon says take the girl!"

A spiky-haired boy wearing a metal samurai helmet with matching armour for his torso grabbed the front of the grey cloak you were wrapped in and hurled you backwards into two skeletons one with a helmet and one without.

He points the sword he's holding right at you as the horde of motorcycles riding skeletons laugh.

Something about this made you feel like this was all too familiar and that you wouldn't be repeating if you had a choice; with that, your instinct kicked in.

Your heart surged with adrenaline you could feel your own heart beating in your ears. You let out a menacing growl and lunged into your spiky-haired opponent as hard as you could.

You refused to let this or any foe kill you without a fight. Not now. Not ever.

"Kai!" A girl's voice rung out in the air but you didn't care. You didn't want to care; You were to busy planting your fist into his face as the boy shouted back to her. "Nya!"

You grapple with this Kai and force him to the dirt, pinning him underneath you via sitting on him as you lay punch after punch into him.

It felt exhilarating to fight back how utterly alive it made you feel for all the inner pain and confusion to be released; you felt so much more powerful.

(Third Person P.O.V)

A loud crack filled the air. It was the legs of the water tower falling towards the brawling pair.