200

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"I need a doctor!" I scream as we burst in through the emergency section of the hospital- Niall and Liam on either side of me barely hanging on. Liam stayed completely silent in the car, not moving or speaking, just breathing. While Niall was just trying to both think about the pain in his side and knee.

A swarm of doctors run over with gurneys, getting them both on them.

"He's been shot, and he was hit by a car!" I tell the doctors as they get them both situated.

"Harry- go see Amelia!" Niall shouts while painfully laying down.

"But-"

"Harry go! We are fine." Niall shouts with all the strength he has.

I nod and run away down the hallway, my heart racing and my hands still covered in blood. I run to the nurses desk in a panic.

"Amelia Adams! What room is she in?" I say quickly.

The nurse looks through the clipboard until she lands on Amelia's name.

"234." She tells me calmly.

I sprint down the hallway, swerving around people and doctors who tell me to slow down but I couldn't. I was so anxious that I was gonna walk in and see that Briar was already born and I missed it all. I don't how I'll forgive myself for leaving Amelia alone durning this experience. She was so terrified of going through labour alone, and all I ever did was promise her that I'd be there.

I finally turned into the hospital room, my chest aching and my body feeling numb.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I yell, making everyone look at me.

Amelia was laying on her side, crying while holding Louis' hand and her stomach. She looks up at me through he glossy eyes and stares like I was a ghost.

I didn't miss it.

"Holy shit! What the fuck happened to you!" Louis says in shock.

"Louis go see Niall in trauma- he's was hit by a car." I tell him and he widens his eyes but nods, standing up.

I run over to Amelia and kneels down next to her bed, seeing how she was sweating immensely and having tears roll down her soft cheeks.

"I'm here." I whisper while kissing her parted lips.

"Your hands, y-your wrist, your bruised eye, what happened to you?" She says in concern through her shaky unstable voice.

"Don't worry about that right now, all you need to know is that I'm fine and I'm so sorry for not being here sooner. I love you baby and I want to say thank you so much for loving me too okay? Nothing makes me happier then to know that we are gonna be a family soon." I say in a rush, kneeling by her bedside.