Chapter 1

This book was requested by: by @Nov61980
Sorry if I didn't really plan the book as you wanted to :(( but please enjoy! :D

YOUR POV
4 years.

"Alright! Guys! Do you stretches!"

4 years you haven't seen him.

"Ughhh but it's so hard Noona!"

"Here, I'll help."

This pain in your heart never fades.

"Ohhh I get it now. Thanks Noona!" You see Sun Woo forming a smile on his face.

Now you're working for BigHit Entertainment. Helping the trainees. Solving problems. Doing the choreography. Seeing the trainees faces tires but enduring.

Sun Woo is your favorite trainee. He was a lanky 15 year old who doesn't know anything about dancing or singing. He was your favorite because you get along so well unlike the other trainees.

There were 5 trainees in this practice room. The first and second trainees were rappers. The third and fourth were singers. The fifth, is Sun Woo. He only got in because of his looks. But you knew he could do more of that.

"Noona, how do you do this choreography?" Another trainee showed a body roll.

"Oh, that's another level you'll step when you reach your debut." You smiled at him.

Ji Soo and Hang Sung are the main rappers. And they are the eldest. Lee Joon is the main vocalist, Nam Jin and Sun Woo is the sub vocalists. They are really good kids. They behave well and they are obedient to you.

"Hey Noona!" Hang Sung called you.

"Yes?" You replied. "Can you teach us one of BTS choreography?"

That moment, your body froze. Hearing the word BTS gave you a slight pain in your heart. You hated BTS. You hated it because he was there. Just thinking of him gave you a headache.

"Okay okay, enough guys. Get back to training and stretch your butt out." Thankfully you have a friend to save you from him.

"Ughhh fine." The trainees all went back to their training.

"Thanks Ara, I didn't know what to do." Ara gave you a glass of water.

Ara is a great friend to you. She helped you opened up your shell. She helped you through depression. She slightly helped you get over him.

"Well, seeing you frozen is a weird thing to see." Ara chuckled as you gulped down the water.

"Aish.. I don't like you."

"I love you too." Ara takes a sip of water, "Also, how's the He-who-must-not-be-named situation doing?"

"It's been helping through. Even since BigHit gave me someone to talk to, I've been feeling pretty at ease."

"That's good," Ara finished her water and hoop shot it in the trash. "Cause we're going clubbing tonight."

Hearing the word clubbing makes you wanna puke.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Come on! It's a good way to get over him!"

"I don't want to see myself waking up and sees a naked guy next to me."

"COME ON!"

"NUUUU!"

"Fine," A moment of awkward silence came. "Also BTS is coming here to the practice room to see the trainees."

Dear god she just won't stop. But seeing BTS, in addition him, it hurts you. It really does. After what yo went through, you needed to stay away from him.

"Fine I'm going."

"YAY!"

"But for only 1 hour."

"1 HOUR IS FINE!"

"Then it's settled."

"10 PM, I'll pick you up."

"Woah 10?"

"Come on."

"Fine."

I hope her theories are right. If they are, I'll be happy. If not, I'll kill her.