24

If you guys want to do a Q/A then lmk. :)

*EDITED

~~~~

Miley

"Gregory will pick you up from school. He'll be driving a white Mercedes. And please, try to enjoy school, it'll turn out to be nice." Dad said as I got done from his car facing the gates of Pear academy.

I was wearing the uniform, which was a plaid skirt with white shirt and a red tie. We had the choice between knee high stocking or normal stocking, I chose knee high. Our hair were supposed to be in a braid of a pony tail, buns/updos weren't allowed and neither were open hair.

Damn, I really understand what Holly goes through.

I went over to the counter area where there were many student hurrying.

"Excuse me miss?" I asked the woman sitting behind the counter.

"Yes."

"I'm new, I need -"

"Here, take this," She said handing me a mini I-pad. Um, why would she give me this?

"But I want my time table." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"It has everything you need, now move, I've got other things to do." She grumbled and I moved away.
I
Wow, this was fancy. I opened iPad, coming face to face with a few apps, one which had map of school, about school activities, time table and in built school alarm clock. Home work reminders, any teacher could message you there etc etc.

I opened the time table and checked my schedule. Ugh, boring. First was physics and I groaned. I checked the classroom and opened the map to find my way.

As I reached the classroom I pushed open the door and saw that a few kids were settled on their high maintenance desk.

"Hi.. so you're the new girl." It's girl asked me, she had red hair and she was really pretty.

"Yep, I'm Miley, Miley Spectre." I said proudly saying my dad's name.

"Hi Miley, I'm Jessica Penn. I'm the head girl of this school. These are my friends, Alloria Simpson and Raleigh Cooper. Would you like to sit with us?" She asked, her voice chirpy as ever.

I shrugged My shoulders and said yes, looking at her friends. We sat together.

"We are the souls of this school, honey and we like you, so guess you're sticking with us." Jessica smirked.

"Yeah, we are the bomb. We are going to be your guide here. "Alloria said.

"Okay," I muttered respectfully. I didn't want to make any comments.

"Hey by the way, do you know Holly Hemmings?" I asked.

"Ew, That bitch? Sure. She's the only fucking lesbian here. She's so fûcking ugly and psychotic." Raleigh said and I realised she cursed a lot.

"True, she's... well she's different. She's just.. well to put it in Ray's words, she's a bitch." Jessica said checking out her nails.

"How do you know her though?" Alloria asked.

"I.. um.. we were friends before." I said coughing at the end part.

"Ew, thanks god you aren't, now. Anyways so let me tell you about the hot dudes.. we got Sam, Ethan, Paul, Jamaica and Fraun. These are the only, hot dudes we got. And well, three out of two are taken, Sam, my boyfriend, Paul, Raleigh's boyfriend and well Fraun is Alloria boyfriend. You can have Jamaica and Ethan they are adorable." Jessica chirped.