37| Don't Move

Hello my lovely readers! How are you!
A great thanks and piece of gratitude to lostgirl203 for reading my book and supporting it. 💖💖

And rachanaraut98 for being a honest reader and reading it all the way. I hope dear you complete my book with satisfaction. 💖

And Amiserablewallflower for giving such cute comments and a better encouragement to this book! 💖

And my lovely beautiful MuskanJazz21 for... well you all will know it in the end though!💖

Anyway!
Enjoy!

Emily's Pov:

I coudn't belive the person standing in front of me was the one whom I had know almost half of my life. I rubbed my eyes and blinked twice to confirm my suspicions.

She chuckled at my reaction, taking my hand in hers and squeezing it, her beautiful innocent smile reminding me of her real quiet side.

"How are you, Mrs Emily Jones! Well. Well! Who would've thought you two would get together so early. I always thought I would have to beat Edwrad to knock some real sense into his puddle mind that how much you love muhhh-" I covered her mouth instantly, my eyes wandering around the room to make sure nobody heard it.

"Oh my god! I can't belive you are Rose! Is it really you, Rose!" I yelled, my hands touching her black jacket and a hoodie to confirm.

"Yeah yeah!! it's me. Totally me. Infact, how about I show you my identity card! Or visa? Or anything else, Sir Emily!"

I smacked her playfully, "You've changed a lot. Totally! You didn't speak a word before and see you now speaking like a parrot!"

She waved her fingers in air.

"Well well!! The air of New York changes the mind of a pious person offering them a talking tongue in discount! So, how's you doing! Where is that dear husband of yours!" Her eyes wandered a little to find Edward when she winced a little and put her hands over her stomach.

"Rose! Rose! Are you okay!?"

She placed her hands on my shoulder "I'm fine, it's your fucking bodyguard, and his fucking hard leathery legs! He sure kicks like a damn dick of a man!"

"Oh my Jesus! Did he hurt you, Rose? Are you okay? Should we go to the hospital!?"

"No way! I'm fine! On the contrary, I must ask you to take him to the hospital cause we fought hard on your garden, while I kicked and punched him on his stomach. I ended up planting him in the mud before climbing the floors of your house so he must be kinda stuck there as I remember.... kicking his face after stuffing his ass in stoamach! Such a weak duckling he is!"

Just then, heavy footsteps hurried to the stairs, opening the door in a haste.

Micheal stood there, holding his earpiece in his ears, commanding something. "Be alert, everybody! Burglar invaded the area! I want everybody report to me, in the house, right now!"

He clicked his watch, a loud beep coming, and when he turned towards us, my eyes widened, a loud gasp escaped my mouth before I could prevent it. His young handsome face was swollen from the side, a clear mark of a heavy punch on his left hand cheek which was turning blue, his brown hairs all disheveled and his movements seemed tired and restricted.