Chapter One

graphic made by XantheRowds

ABIGAIL BENNETT LOVED THREE things.

Her family, which now included her one and only husband and Master. It had been a "buy one, get one free" deal she couldn't have passed out on. The question still remained on who she'd bought and who she'd gotten for free.

Her collar, that clasped around her neck like a branding iron, telling all she was owned and who she belonged to. And just in case she'd go missing in the island of Santorini, Preston had stitched his name and phone number on the inside leather of the collar.

And she loved the humiliation of walking around the small village of Oia on a leash held by her Master. Add that to the arousal of the collar on her neck and Abigail was a walking swollen clitoris. All she needed was a tentative touch, a smooth caress, a kiss on the lips and she'd explode into glittering pieces.

Three days they had spent in the picturesque island that held white houses and sky-blue domes along the hillside of cliffs. The ocean was a reflection of the azure sky. In the morning it was as blue as blue could be and at night it reflected the Milky Way.

Greece hadn't disappointed, not since day one. It was a photographer's paradise. An artist's muse. Abigail had snapped her fair share of pictures when her Master wasn't looking because she wanted to remember this moment forever.

Preston wasn't a fan of pictures. He always said he looked better in person. Abigail couldn't agree more. A picture of her husband was nothing but a big tease. A tangible Preston Trice was something worth experiencing, worth touching. Certainly worth fucking.

The streets didn't only overflow with pedestrians, but horses and donkeys, too. It was a sight to behold and capture for the rest of her existence. A horse wouldn't be caught dead in New York, much less a donkey.

The couple spent their days making a pilgrimage around the island doing touristy things and the nights fucking like sex-deprived animals in the house Preston had designed and built himself.

The extravagant home was at the top of a hill with panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and an infinity pool she'd begged her husband to fuck her in since their wedding night, but his sadist self hadn't listened.

However, today was their last day on the island before flying to Athens to meet the mythological Gods of Greece. She still had some time to get him to fuck her in that pool with the possibility of someone catching them on the act.

Now she was more than his Angel, more than his whore. She was his wife under God's eyes and under the United States law. He'd do best to please her.

Preston tugged on the leash once more. Abigail all but fell on the narrow streets. Tourists gawked at what the couple was doing, at the way that in today's society a man was walking a woman around on a leash. They'd be appalled if they spent a minute inside their bedroom.