Bruce Banner

"Tony, you jackass, can't you tell she doesn't want to fucking zap you?" Bruce yells, both of you standing arms-crossed in front of his with stern expressions.
"I think she can speak for herse—." He begins, but I cut him off, rage boiling inside me.
"No Tony, I really don't feel like zapping you with a thousand volts and killing you so, if you would please shut that fat mouth for one second, that'd be great thanks." I growl.
"But, (y/n)—." he starts again, pulling out the drawings of what he thinks would happen when I send a thousand electric bolts through him with my bare hands.
"Tony she said NO!" Bruce snarls and I see green spreading on his neck like wildfire.
"Bruce, no!" I scream as he starts to grow, his shirt ripping, first at the neckline and then the chest.
"Tony, get out of here! It's you he wants and I swear to god, if something happens to me, you do not come in here. Got it?" I see him nod before sprinting out of the room. What do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do? My mind races as I shuffle through my memories of Bruce, trying to find a way to calm him down. He's fully formed by now, staring down at me with a murderous look in his eye.
"Heyyyyyy Bruce?" I start, but it makes him roar. "It's me Bruce. Just me. It's (y/n). Just calm dow—." I reach my hand up only to have it grabbed by Hulk and my flimsy body thrown aside. I hit the edge of a metal work table and wheeze, my breath being knocked out of me. Leaping up on my feet, I stick my hands out in front of me and call to the electricity humming around the room. If this is how he wants to do it, this is how we'll do it. I send electricity at Hulk's chest faster than he could blink. It doesn't do much, merely knocking him back a few steps. He roars at me but I don't back up. I send more electricity at him, a thick arc of purple, this time at his head. It makes him dizzy and I warp the same arc into strings and tie him up.
"Haha! Suck it Bru—." I start to say, but I'm cut off by him breaking out of the electric chains, and the blast from it is enough to knock me backwards again, slicing my arm on the scalpel I told Tony to put away earlier.
"Son of a bitch!" I scream, covering the cut. My fingers are coated in sticky blood in seconds, and I whimper in pain. The whimper softens Hulk's face. Oh. I think. Tony's been bugging him about flirting with me for weeks, I never thought— oh. Suddenly I get an idea. Standing up, I stick my good arm out in front of me, spreading my fingers wide. I inch forward, earning a grunt from Hulk.
"Bruce? It's me. Please. I won't hurt you, I j-just wanna talk." I whisper. He takes one thudding step forward. "That's it. Yeah, you can trust me." He takes another, and another until I am able to touch his chest. I crane my neck up, hand spread on his chest. "Yeah. There you go just like that." I feel his chest start to shrink under my hand, and I watch him deform. When it's far enough along, I run to get him clothes. When I return, I find him, anything below the waist wrapped in a towel, and I hand him the clothes, turning my back to give him some privacy. When Bruce turns back around, he sees my shoulder and the sadness on his face becomes overtaken with worry.
"Did—did I do that?" he stammers, backing away from me. I hang my head.
"Well you broke free from my electric chains and the blast knocked me backwards so," I laugh, "I guess I kinda did this to myself."
"Are you hurt anywhere else?" he asks, eyes taking in my body softly, unlike the way I see many other males looking at me.
"No." It doesn't make him stop, and the worry on his face lessens with every shift of his eyes. He brings me over to a table and pulls out a bandage and a bottle of disinfectant. Cleaning up my wound, he wraps the bandage around my arm firmly. Finally satisfied, Bruce steps forward and takes my hands in his.
"(y/n), I'm so sorry, I never meant for any of this to happen," I look down at my shoes. "It's just, when I heard Tony talking to you like that, something just kind of snapped and next thing I knew I was green." he chuckles. "I'm not sure why—." I cut him off.
"Yes you do know why." I say, snapping my head up.
"(y/n) wha—."
"You like me. Don't try to deny it." I tell him. He grimaces, and I can practically see his brain calculating how to get him out of this, but he doesn't try to.
"Well, you got me." Bruce says resignedly, laughing nervously. "But," he whispers, tilting up my chin and smiling down at my face, but more importantly, my lips. "If you didn't know, I wouldn't be able to do this." his eyes slowly flick up to mine, and then back down to my mouth as Bruce leans down and I close my eyes when I feel his lips lightly brush my own. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, until we hear a low whistle at the door. I pull my head away from his and glance over from where the whistle came from, and out of the corner of my eye I see Bruce do the same. Standing in the doorway is Tony, suited up in the full iron man get up, minus the helmet.
"It's about time!" he calls from across the lab. I unravel my arms from Bruce's neck, and go over to where Tony is standing, push him into the hallway, and shut the door.
"Now," I grin, walking back over to Bruce. "where were we?" I fall into his arms and press my lips to his, wrapping my arms back around his neck. He dips me, hands tangling in my hair, and I hear him let out a sigh.