-8-

This chapter is gonna be shorter because I'm feeling lazy today.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
3rd person pov

2 weeks passed and Miwa and Taeyong couldn't be separated. They rarely talked in school, but after school they did everything together.

Taeyong would try his hardest to hide the fact that he had feelings for her, but he couldn't help it. He would often slip up by flirting or hugging her, causing them to both blush.

It had been a while since Taeyong spent time with a girl he actually liked. He often avoided getting too attached with them, fearing that he would get hurt again. She did this to him. He vowed to never speak of her again.

-

Taeyong was confused as he stared at Miwa's empty seat. She never missed a day.

"Is she sick?" He thought to himself.

Taeyong turned his attention to Winwin, who looked just as lifeless as he did. It was obvious that Miwa was the highlight of both of their day.

He felt bad for Winwin. As far as he knew, Miwa was his only friend. So, after class ended he walked up to him.

Winwin was surprised. Taeyong had only talked to him once and that was just because he wanted to borrow a pencil.

"Um, you go by Winwin right?"

Winwin nodded.

"Do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

Usually, Winwin would fear for his life, because hanging with someone and their friends meant getting a beating for him.

But if Miwa trusted him, so did he.

He nodded again, and they walked towards the cafeteria together.

"Do you know why Miwa isn't here today?" Taeyong asked.

Winwin shook his head.

They continued to walk down the hallway when a thought occurred to Taeyong.

"Do you know if she has a boyfriend?"

Winwin stopped walking and stared at Taeyong. He knew Taeyong's history with girls. He would be nice and loving one day, and then pretend to not know them the next. He didn't want that to happen to Miwa, but he saw sincerity when he looked into Taeyong's eyes.

"No. She broke up with him a few weeks ago."

Taeyong was shocked at the fact that he actually answered.

"Why did she break up with him?"

They arrived at the cafeteria and ignored everyone gossiping about them walking in together.

"He cheated on her." Winwin said without any emotion.

Taeyong looked calm on the outside, but on the inside he was angry. He hated cheaters.

He led Winwin to his table, and introduced him to his friends.

Winwin was awkward at first, but eventually eased up.

Taeyong's friends actually weren't that bad. They didn't care if he was gay.

In fact, two of Taeyong's friends, Ten and Johnny, were dating. They just wanted to keep it a secret until they were ready.

Winwin finally felt like he belonged.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Miwa waited nervously in the airport terminal alone. Her mom was in the restroom. She had skipped school just for today, and turned off her phone. Today was about her and him.

It had only been a month since she had seen her brother, but that was the longest they had ever been apart. They've been together since the day they were born.

"Miwa!"

Miwa turned around to see her brother running towards her. When he got to her, he picked her up and twirled her around. People were staring but they didn't care. They really missed each other.

He set her down and looked at her.

"Is it me or did you get shorter?" He asked, chuckling.

She punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up, Yuta."

Soon their mother emerged from the bathroom. She greeted Yuta, and they all drove back to their home.

-

Taeyong laid awake almost the entire night, worrying about Miwa. She hadn't answered any of his texts or calls. He almost considered going over to her house to check on her, but he didn't wanna seem too clingy. He decided that if she didn't come to school the next day, he would go see if he was alright.

But he didn't need to because Miwa did show up the next day.

-

Taeyong stood at his locker, staring at the front doors for Miwa. He hoped she was okay.

His thoughts were erased as he saw a familiar figure walk in the school.

It was Miwa.

He smiled as he saw her walk in cheerfully, but his smile quickly disappeared.

She walked in with a guy he had never seen before.

He watched as the unknown guy kissed her on the forehead and headed towards the office, leaving her alone.

He slammed his locker shut and walked away before she could notice him.

He was angry again, and like before, he did something stupid.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
THANKS FOR 100 READS IM CRYING😭😭🙏

Here's some a pic of Taeyong as a thank you: