47.

"How do I look?"

Harry turned around, and a look of awe covered his face. "You look more than amazing." He walks up to me and pulls me into a big kiss. "Except, I can't wait till you take it off tonight." He winks.

The doorbell rings, and Harry and I walk to the door to greet Niall. He's watching Rosie while we go out.

"You know how to take care of a baby, right?" Harry jokingly asks Niall.

Niall rolls his eyes. "Shutup and leave you two. Go have fun, but you know, not too much fun." He smirks to Harry.

We laugh the head out the door. The venue was only 20 minutes away from the house.

"You sure you want to drive?" I ask Harry.

"Yeah why?"

"Won't you be drinking?" I question.

"I'll be fine. I won't drink too much I promise."

I nodded knowing inside that it probably wasn't a good idea.

"So what kind of party is it?" I ask Harry as we get out of the car.

"Eh, just a little gathering."

I raised my eyebrows knowing he was probably kidding. We went through the back way so that we wouldn't get papped.
For sure he was kidding because there was more than 200 people here.

Harry reached down and intertwined our hands as we walked in and joined the crowd.

"There He is!" A male voice yelled behind us over the music.

We turned around. Holy shit, it was Ed Sheeran.

"Ello mate." Harry said in the most enthusiastic Australian accent. They gave each other a 'man hug' , then turned back to me.

"This must be the wonderful Emery." Ed smiled. He leaned in for a hug and kissed my cheek.

"It's great to finally meet you."

"You too." I smiled. Honestly I was too star struck to be able to say anything else.

He turned back to Harry. "Well I'm going to go back to Cherry. Enjoy the party you two." Then he walked off.

"You okay?" Harry laughs looking at my shocked face.

I shake my head and laugh. "Sorry wasn't expecting to meet Ed Sheehan tonight."

He laughed once more. "Lets go get a drink."

I nodded and he led me to an open bar.

Harry ordered us two drinks. We sat on the bar stools waiting for them.

"I haven't had liquor in over a year. Make sure I don't have too much." I giggle.

The bartender hands us the drinks.

"No promises." He pecks my lips then sips out of his glass.

I take a small sip. I wince at the strong taste of alcohol. I may not of had liquor in a while, but I know for a fact that 75% of this drink is straight hard liquor.

Harry and I both chugged it down. I felt it immediately. We chugged down two more drinks then made our way down to the dance floor. The venue was a night club, so everybody was getting plastered.

The lightweight that I am already felt drunk. Harry and I danced for the next 5 songs, grinding on each other and making out like we were teenagers. This is the most fun I've had in a while.

"Can we go somewhere else?" Harry whispered in my ear.

I nodded, and he led me out of the crowd.