Chapter 14

(Narrator)

LJ!!!
Y/N screamed out.

The unknown male placed some tape on Y/N's mouth and he quickly started running off with her on his shoulder.

LJ heard Y/N' screams and he proceeded to run downstairs,he didn't see Y/N and he noticed that the front door was completely open.

He looked around the house trying to find her but he was unsuccessful,he started to get worried as he walked over to the front door.

He noticed a note on the floor and he hesitantly picked it up and began to read it.

"Dearest Laughing Jack,

I have taken your most prized possession Y/N away from you.If you wish to get her back before I keep here,come find me.

Oh and one other thing.You have 3 days to find her or she shall be mine.

Sincerely
Someone you know and hate."

LJ stared in disbelief at the note,he didn't think he would be putting Y/N in danger.He got himself together and ran out the door.

The first place that came to his mind was the Slender Mansion,maybe one of them took her as a joke...and he had very high suspicions of Offender Man.

He ran as fast as he could until he finally reached the woods,he proceeded to run until he saw someone blocking his way.

He stopped and he focused on the person,he then sighed annoyed as he realized it was his ex girlfriend.

Hey Jackie,miss me?
The woman dressed in monochrome said smirking.

You have got to be kidding me...
LJ said face palming.

Have you come to apologize? Then apology accepted!
She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

Ahah! In your dreams.
LJ said annoyed as he removed her arms from around his neck.

Oh come on Jackie,you know you love me.
The woman said giving him a slight wink.

Listen Jill I don't have time for your nonsense!So how's about you keep your annoying mouth shut and move out of my way.
LJ said angrily as he ran past her.

My mouth is not annoying!!
She said annoyed.

LJ could care less about what she had said and he continued to run until he finally reached his destination.
The ever so hidden and mysterious Slender Mansion.

He proceeded to walk into the mansion with caution,he was on high alert just in case.So far the place seemed empty which is highly suspicious.

LJ soon came to a stop in front of a flight of stairs and he looked up,wondering where everyone is.

He began cautiously walking up the stairs and he could hear mumbling,he raised an eyebrow and continued to go up the stairs.

Once he reached the top the mumbling had gotten louder,he followed the sound until he reached a pair of huge doble doors.

It was Slenderman's office.He was a bit worried by this time,the only reason there would be commotion in his office is when something is terribly wrong.

This made Jack even more nervous than he was before and he quickly knocked on the door.

The mumbling suddenly ceased and LJ visibly gulped as he felt nervous to why they had stopped talking.Slenderman told LJ to come in.