Chapter Nineteen - Danger

song of the chapter - Broken Strings by James Morrison.

Blair

"You need to hang in there Blair, come on." Rosita said as I sat in the seat beside her. Rosita had just gotten me from the hilltop and she was driving as quick as she could back to Alexandria. I knew that I was going to black out or something because I was losing sight fastly and my face was so pale. I knew what was going to happen.

"Hey! Open your eyes!" She screamed and I opened my eyes again to see a place where we were was close to Alexandria. "Rosita. Can you tell Carl?" I whispered to her as my hands were pressed on my wound. My maroon colored hands were the least of my worries. "Don't! Your gonna stay alive! Don't!" She yelled and pressed her hand on my wound too.

I lifted one of my bloody hands and laid it on hers. She looked over to me and smiled gently. I knew Rosita wanted me to live but I didn't know what was gonna happen. I could pass out or die, any second. As I stared out the window, the sun beamed through and I felt relaxed. Of course I was in pain but there wasn't much I could do about it than, forget.

I felt the car pull into Alexandria and I saw Spencer on the watch tower. I looked over to Rosita as she jumped out of the car quickly and shouted to him. "OPEN THE GATES! IT'S BLAIR!" She screamed and Spencer quickly climbed down the ladder. Rosita jumped back into the car and as the gates opened, she stepped on the pedal.

I clenched onto my hip and as Rosita stopped the car, I immediately saw Carl and Morgan with Denise, the doctor. "Rosit-" I started but she jumped out the car as quickly as possible. Carl sprinted over to my side of the car door and opened it, revealing me and my maroon colored hands.

"Blair! Wha-" "Get her inside!" Denise yelled at Morgan and everyone else here. I let my eyes shut slowly as Carl was right beside me. "Hey! Blair open your eyes, look at me!" He yelled and I opened my eyes, making my vision go very blurry. Carl lifted me out of the car, pushing his arms underneath my legs and back. He pulled me out of the car and I immediately winced in pain. "AHH!" I yelled and Carl pulled me closer to him as he walked to the infirmary.

"What happened out there?" He asked and walked quickly to Denise. As he walked in I felt myself becoming weaker and weaker by the minute. "A man. He stabbed me at the hilltop." I admitted to him and I heard multiple clanks coming from Denise, pushing things off of the table. Carl laid me gently down on the table but I was still in so much pain.

Carl stared above me and pushed my hair back from my forehead. I shut my eyes and let myself take in Carl's touch. I had only been away form him for about 4 hours. I loved being close to him and I don't know what I'd do if he was gone. "I shouldn't of let you go out there." He whispered and I felt Denise stick a needle into my arm.

"It wasn't your fault Carl. Daryl tried to stop him, Abraham tried to stop him and you couldn't do anything if you were there..." I whispered and shut my eyes. Before Carl could speak up, I was beginning to pass out. "Blair... BLAIR! OPEN YOUR EYES!" Was the last thing I heard.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Blair, your father wants you." Simon burst into my room and I looked up from my hands to see him standing in my doorway. "I'll be there in a minute." I said and he eyed me down for a second. Before I could speak, Simon closed the door behind him and walked into my room. He examined my room and stuck his hands in his pockets, walking towards me.

I shifted uncomfortably as Simon made his way towards me. I stared down at my hands in my lap and he sat beside me on my bed. I didn't know why but I let it happen. "I don't know what your dad wants but I guess it's important, he wanted you quickly." He said and sighed to himself. "Okay." I said and I looked over to his lap.

He fiddled with his fingers and slowly, I saw his hand move to my thigh and I sucked in a breath. "You know I like you Blair." Simon said and I looked up at him. His face was creepy and hard to read. I was shaking as me and Simon were alone in the room with no one else.

"Come on, Blair. I know you like me too." Simon said and placed a hand on my waist. He pushed me down onto my bed and I tried to fight it but I couldn't. "I should go-" "No, no, no... It's okay, come on, it'll be our secret." He said and pushed my head onto the bed, further and further.

////////////////////////

I opened my eyes to let myself adjust to the lighting in the room. I felt someone hold my hand and I looked down to see Carl. He was sleeping on my belly, pushing his ear into my stomach. I lifted the other hand and pushed his hair, gently out of his eyes. I smiled at him, knowing he was with me, no matter what.

"Carl?" I whispered and he hummed in his sleep, still not opening his eyes. "Babe." I whispered again and he finally opened his eye. He leaned up and gripped onto my hand harder. "Y-you're awake, Oh, my god." He said in absolute awe. He held onto my cheeks and leaned into kiss me. I kissed back and held onto his hip with my hand.

He pulled away and I stared at him. He looked so drained and tired. I wish he would just fall asleep, knowing I'm okay. He sat back down and didn't remove his eye away from me. "I missed you so much." He said and sighed. "How long was I out for?" I asked him and his eye shifted to our hands. 

"About a week." He answered and I sat up, trying not to put so much pressure on my wound. "What? Wha... What's happened since I've been out?" I asked him and he put his head down. What was wrong? Who was gone? So much things are running through my head, just spill it. "Maggie, There's something wrong with her baby. She's in a lot of pain. She just needs to get to the Hilltop. Rosita, Michonne, Daryl and Glenn are out hunting for the saviours." He said back and I literally stopped breathing. 

The saviours. That's my dads gang, his people. Simon, Dwight and everyone else. Oh shit. The truth is gonna come out. "Wait why?" "The saviours have been stealing items and food off of the Hilltop, so for them to help us, we're gonna kill the main guy." Carl explained and I knew exactly who he was talking about. 

"And what's his name?" I asked. I know who Carl's gonna say and it's gonna kill me. It's going to hurt me so much. Even when Carl knows I'm the daughter of him, he'll hate me forever. "Negan."