•Author's Note•

Hello, welcome to my Poetry book

I've made one of these on my other Wattpad account that I barely use anymore, so I deleted it from there and chose to post my poems on here now.

The way I express my emotions and feelings has always been by writing, and I have old journals with some of my older poetry.

I've experienced a lot in life, and I've hesitated to post my super personal poems on here.  But I think maybe it could help others feel that they're not alone.

My poems are very sad and dark, but some are also really pretty from the times I've experienced someone falling in love with me for the first time.

I hope you enjoy. Please respect that these are my sensitive emotions and I have issues with expressing my feelings. Be kind please, don't hate.

These are ALL written by me. You cannot steal them, they aren't mere quotes that you find on Google. Respect this, these are my feelings put into words.

I'm going to make this as clear as possible. I do not want anyone starting drama or bullying in the comment section. I have no tolerance for that type of behaviour. You will be blocked immediately.

This is a safe place, so feel free to be open with who you are and your emotions. I do not judge anyone on gender, wealth, race, sexuality, appearance, health, ethnicity, etc. I love you all.

I'm warning you there might be triggering poems, so please don't read if you can't handle it. I care about all of you and want you to take good care of yourselves.

Thank you.

Started: [04/30/18]
Ended: [10/21/18]

⭐️achievements⭐️:
~#5 highest rank in Poetry 05/20/18
~Mid Year Awards Poetry winner 08/18/18

Copyright © 2018 emotick
All Rights Reserved.

-♕ʝєℓℓყ♕ (@emotick) 🖤✨

-♕ʝєℓℓ (@emotick) 🖤✨