#Baby

Authors Note: I know what your all are going to say. Bitch, where the fuck were you? But imma say this right now. If any of you want to take the SAT and chemistry final for me, be my guest. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, maybe vote and leave a thousand comments. Good or bad.

Jeanette's Pov

After I visited the old man Jo, I decided to catch up on some personal errands like redyeing the ends of my hair, getting my car checked, and visiting Tiffany. She was having a rough time. Then I went to Connie's office to check if we were still on for next week, but her office was closed. I was confused because it said she was open from 9 to 4.

It was 12 in the afternoon.

So I decided to call her and still nothing. I was kind of relieved, maybe she forgot. But another part of me felt like something was wrong.

Never the less, I needed to go on with my day which pertained to seeing Michael's beautiful ex Cindy. She called a few days ago to discuss the shower.

We were suppose to meet at an ice cream plaza. I looked around for Cindy and there the blonde Barbie doll was with her bright pink top and white shorts.

"Hello Cindy" I said politely as I went to sit down and she just gave me a stone cold look.

"Bitch. Where's Michael?!" she hissed but I kept my happy face on just for her.

"He's a little tied up at the moment. I'll be acting as a mediator for this baby shower." I explained.

"Whatever." She finally said after a few moments of silence. Then we started talking about what games would be played at the baby shower, who was invited, what music was to be played and types of finger foods she wanted. Then our conversation turned into Cindy trying to provoke me. I kind of predicted something like this would happen.

"Will the father be at the shower?" Cindy asked.

"Of course"

"Aren't you angry that he is having a child that's not yours? If it were me, it would be eating me up inside."

"It's fine" I simply said with a shrug as I read through the baby shower notes to ensure the demands made sense.

"But what happens when he neglects you because of this baby?"

"If it comes to that, so be it." I said in a still uninterested voice. 

"What's wrong with you?" she snapped. 

"If I start making a list, we could be here all day and I have places to be. So is that all that you want at the shower Cindy?" I said in a cool voice.

"Yes"

"Great I'll give this to Michael and then I will call you to see what day fits"

"Great" she said and I was about to get up but she spoke again.

"Oh wait, Jeanette" she said in a hurry with a smirk plastered across her face.

"Yes" 

"Has Michael ever mentioned to you a girl named Madison?" she asked. I thought about it for a minute. He did mention that name once, but that was it. I didn't know what she was playing at, but I wanted to see where this would lead so I answered honestly.

"Once"

"Well she's back in town... I heard that she was hoping to get back together with him" she said with a bigger smirk.

"And I care because"? I asked trying to seem unaffected but something made a small jab at me in my gut.

"Because Madison left him. And last time I checked he is still in love with her"