A cute thing you guys do together

A/N: I'm going to try one of these things that I see everyone do, like where you list stuff that you would do in a relationship with each other and stuff like that. Enjoy.

Tony Stark/Iron Man:
He likes to carry you on his shoulders as you walk around Avengers Tower together. Sharing a sense of humour, you two wander around and make sarcastic remarks at everyone you pass, and then laugh your heads off together. Sometimes you'll throw a giant sheet over your heads and wander around blind, smashing into everything and being a giant moving mass of humans. Clint and Nat have accepted this, but Bucky, Steve and Bruce still look at you two funny. Thor just thinks it's a strange Midgardian fetish or something.

Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier:
You guys play with each other's hair. Sometimes he'll wake up from a nightmare screaming, and you will run to his room or he'll come to yours. Then it'll be like a thirteen year olds slumber party, you'll braid each other's hair, talk gossip about other Avengers, and cuddle. Sometimes Nat will join in, bearing gifts of hair elastics and washable hair dye, because she has her own nightmares as well.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye:
Channel your inner child! You two always have nerf gun fights when others are out, or sometimes even in the middle of the night with glow in the dark bullets. You two don't go easy on each other either, and you both go full out and embrace your inner assassin, flipping over tables and couches, people (everyone gets really pissed) and ambushing the other from inside air vents and behind doors. Sometimes you'll team up, and see how many magnetic bullets you can stick to Bucky's arm, or just attack people by bombarding them. Both of you are super competitive with each other, but when Clint is feeling generous, he'll let you win. But this makes you mad every time, so you end up getting a long make-up kiss after when your sulking in your room, and Clint drops from the air-vent because you locked the door and he doesn't like it when your mad at him.

Steve Rogers/Captain America:
Tickle Wars. I don't just mean fights. WARS. Full-fledged chasing, tackling, and ambushing takes place. Every. Time. Whenever you two get at it, people suddenly find that they have to run a major errand that'll take five hours, because that's how long it takes for one of you to call a truce. At the end of some, Steve will pull out his shield and run towards you, scooping you up in his arms and throwing you on the couch. After that, some real shit goes down on that couch, and that's probably why people find something to get them out of the Tower. No one would wanna walk in on that, unless they beg to be scarred for life. Seriously. No one. Steve may be an old man in age but...woah.

Bruce Banner/The Hulk:
I know this sounds boring, but you guys would be lab partners. It would be so cute just think about it. Just like, creating a cure for cancer(jk jk) but like, working side by side, sharing secret smiles as you create scientific wonders. Sometimes you'll make something explode all over you, and you'll look over at him with a shocked expression but he'll just be laughing his head off, turning red instead of green. At other times Bruce will be in a bad mood so you'll make something explode on purpose just to see him laugh.

Thor Odinson/Poing Break(lolz)
He loves it when you read to him. If Thor reads your "Midgardian Books" by himself he doesn't understand shit, so you read to him and explain all the idioms and metaphors and stuff. Sometimes you'll let him try and figure it out on his own, but when that crash and burns, you give up and just tell Thor what it means. Sometimes he'll get frustrated, screaming obscenities. "WHAT IS THIS RAINING CATS AND DOGS? WHY WOULD YOU HORRIBLE MIDGARDIANS MAKE HARMLESS DOGS AND CATS FALL FROM THE SKY. I THOUGHT MIDGARD DIDNT HAVE SORCERERS!" You always make sure that the other Avengers are out of the tower when you read to him, because people (cough cough Tony cough cough ooh sorry, just choked on some air there) can get annoyed.

Hope you guys liked that. sorry if it sucked ass. (prolly did)😂