Daddy's Home

When I got to Dave's house, I cleaned up the whole house and started to wash the sheets and clothes. I let Tammy Rivera's new album play on the speaker as I drank my wine and cleaned. I just couldn't take my mind off Jarron, he's perfect. And he is the kind of guy I want, but Dave has been good to me lately and he hates Jarron. I'm not even suppose to be around him.

I decided to start dinner as well so it could be nice and ready when Dave gets back, I made steak with mashed potato's and broccoli. Then for dessert, I made his favorite- chocolate cake. I took a quick shower and washed all my makeup off my face then got dressed in my purple laced lingerie and my silk, short purple robe. I put my wavy hair in a ponytail and applied some clear lipgloss.

Soon enough, I heard the door open and close. I flashed a smile and ran out of the room and onto Dave. He dropped his bag and hugged me back, I kissed him deeply. "Damn you look good." He said.

"So do you." I said admiring his all read and his braids. "I've missed you."

"I missed you to babygirl." He let me go, "Smells good in here what you cooking for me baby?"

"Your plate is in the microwave." I smiled. I went over into the kitchen and grabbed his plate, I sat it on the table and poured him some wine as well. He sat down and said a prayer, then started to eat.

"Why you ain't eatin?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry, I cooked for you." I told him. I stared at him for a moment, "What happened?"

He looked at me and sighed, "Some dumb shit."

"You keep saying that." I said rolling my eyes, "Tell me what happened."

"We was at the club." He started, "Minding our own damn business and shit, and then some niggas we had problems with befo' was in thea. So-"

"Why did y'all have problems before?" I asked cutting him off.

He looked at me, "They was selling on our block." He said. "And don't cut me off again. Anyway, dem niggas kept staring in our section so we like the fuck y'all lookin' at, and they pulled out they choppas so we pulled out ours." He shrugged. "Them niggas ain't even got no aim shooting at strippers & shit." He laughed.

I sighed deeply. "Dave you don't need to be caught up in stuff like that." I said. "Especially because it's so stupid."

"They crew stared it so mine gone finish it." He said eating some broccoli. "Period." He looked at me up and down," Now what you been doin' while I been gone?"

"Nothing really." I said, "Kairi and I hung out the other day."

"Word? Where y'all go?"

"Get some ice cream, watch a movie, we had fun." I said.

He nodded. "Anything else."

I wasn't sure if I should tell him about Jarron, he had just got here and I don't want him to be upset. "Yeah." I lied, "I've been here waiting on you."

"Well I'm here now." He said, he stood up and drank some more of his wine. He looked around, I didn't even notice my Tammy Rivera album was still playing. "I like this song." He said. "I wanna fuck you to it."