9

(Bc I'm too lazy to write everything rn Imma skip this to when they are all on the plane and shitttzz) 

 Jungkook was sitting next to Tae, horny. Tae noticed and chuckles. "I bet you won't do anything about it right here right now." Tae kisses Jungkook's neck and smiles on his skin. Jungkook shook his head. 

 "I'm not a pussy." Jungkook said, sharply. 

"Yes you are." Taehyung laughs at him. 

"Wanna bet?" Jungkook asked. 

 "Yeah, $200 you won't do anything about your boner." Taehyung laughs and put two 100 dollar bills on the little table. Jungkook gets money and put it down. Taehyung was sitting next to the window, then it was Jungkook's seat, then Jimin's. Jungkook looks around and looks for an opportunity. Jungkook tugs on Taehyung's pants. 

 "Off." Jungkook says sternly. Taehyung was shook but shrugged. He pulled down his pants just enough for his dick to come out of his pants. Jungkook pulls down his shorts and get's a blanket and puts over his lap so nothing was noticeable. Jungkook taps on Jimin's shoulder. "Don't ask any questions and just block us. I'll explain later." Jungkook says. Jimin agrees and sits so no one can see them. Jungkook sit's on Taehyung's dick and bites his lip so he doesn't moan. Taehyung was surprised and put his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook starts to move his hips around, trying to find the right spot. Jungkook let out a squeak, knowing he had found his prostate. He starts bouncing a little, trying not to moan. Taehyung was moaning but low and into Jungkook's neck. Jimin looks over his shoulder and blushes and looks away fast. Jungkook was being rough on himself because he liked it so much. After about 5 minutes Jungkook came and so did Taehyung. Jungkook just put on his shorts, not caring that he was sitting in his and Taehyung's mess. Taehyung leans against the window and lets Jungkook cuddle too him. "I want my fucking money." Jungkook says as he takes it and puts it into his bag. "Love you Tae." 

 "I love you too."