❤THIS LOVE - 36❤

TAEHYUNG'S POV: [AT HOSPITAL]

Dr Min Yoongi wanted to meet me. I agreed as Sohyun was sleeping.

"Sohyun and her dad got into car accident in the year 2014. She has post traumatic amnesia... It's been 3 years now but she can't get over it." Dr Min said as he flipped the pages of Sohyun's report. 

"This..." Dr Min pointed the sentence which stated she have amnesia due to car accident. 

That means she don't remember something...

But what she is missing...?

She remember me, right? 

Of course she can't forget me. If that happened... she will not stay with stranger, if I'm the one she don't even know...

Am I hearing right..? Mr Park also got into car accident...

"What about Mr Park? Where is he now?" I asked. 

"He died on spot." 

There was a long silence. I don't know what to say... I can't believe he died.

I clenched my fist in anger... Her dad!

Cruel, wicked man... he is bloody felon!

How can he just die without going to prison for what he had done?!

What about my revenge...? And Sohy--

"The problem is that... Sohyun is been taking pain killers from last three years. It's getting dangerous as she overdose sometimes. 

I'm scared. She will end her life like this..."

I was shocked.

She is been taking for more than three years!

"Is there need to continue pain killers...?" I asked. Why even I'm asking. I don't have to think about that...

"I would recommend that better stop it. It's been years now. Make her happy and don't let her stress it can get worst. Something that yesterday happen was just a little start..."

"If she don't have pills than she will be fine, right?" I asked. Can't help. I need to know.

Dr Min nodded. 

What she is doing..?

Is she that desperate to kill herself?!

She can't go away from me just like that.. I won't let her do stupid things again!

"Before this her mom used to take care. But, now you have to... Try to keep her happy and healthy. No stress. No anxiety. Got it." Dr Min said as he closed the file.

Happy and healthy, huh?

_

SOHYUN'S POV: [AT HOME]

_

"Taehyung no...!" I tried to pull my bag. But I couldn't... damn this cuffs. I can't free my wrist without a key while Taehyung was messing with my bag.

He got my pills, "This one. Am I right, baby.." I was about take it back... he quickly opened the cap and emptied in sink as water flowed overall. 

"Yah... Why did you do that..?!" I shouted in anger.

"Do you have more..?" He asked calmly.

"No... I-I don't." I shuttered.

"I guess." He searched but couldn't find it... this time he won't because it's hidden. 

My eyes widen as he opened the secret pocket. "Got it." He cheered in joy as he got 4 bottles full of pills.

I grabbed his arms as he was going to throw all in water. "No. Don't you--" 

Taehyung threw it all and now all the pills were wet. I can't do anything... rather than buying new.

"Why you need this much?" He asked as he pushed me to wall.

"Don't touch me."

I pushed him as I ran upstairs... I reached towards the door. 

I struggled with the door knob. My hands slipping away.. can't get a proper grip.

I can't open this damn door! What's wrong with this door...?!

Is it because of cuffs...

"Baby... it's closed. You can use the one downstairs." Taehyung said as he approached me.

"W-What...?"

I asked but suddenly I remembered... I was running away.

I turned around quickly as I took my steps towards next door. 

My heart halts as he pull my wrist almost bumping backwards towards his chest.

"Baby~ You're safe with me. You won't be alone..." Taehyung whispers as he back hugged me while pulling me closer. His breath against my neck made me feel weak.